EVENT December 7, 2023

Mom took one look at me and sat down hard. I mean, I smell like a pregnant omega. I look like a pregnant omega. Even if male omegas are not common, everything else about the pregnancy is the same. Except for the birth canal.

"Mom. Mom. Are you okay? Mom?"

She pointed at me and said something that sounded like gibberish. I took her hand and put it on my pregnant belly, and she immediately calmed down.

"Mom, I would like to introduce you to Little Strawberry. Strawberry, this is grandma. She is going to love you and spoil you rotten."

"How?", asked Mom.

"The usual way."

"Now is not the time to be a smart ass, NuNew Charawin Perdpiriyawong, you know exactly what I am asking."

I told her everything.

"Zee Pruk? That sweet boy? He did that?"

"Yes Mom, but he does not know anything yet. I tried to contact him several times, but he did not answer. It does not look like he has been on social media for a while."

"I am meeting with someone today who can quietly get me his current contact information. I was hoping to tell him about the baby first, but I am this far along, and I cannot reach him. I don't know what to do. I am starting to struggle without my alpha, and I need help."

"Are you very disappointed in me Mom?"

Mom looked up at me with questioning eyes.

"Oh baby, is that what you are worried about? Of course, I am not disappointed in you. You are my one and only child. I am surprised that's all. Life does not always happen the way you expect. Give me some time to process this. Before you know it, I will be driving you crazy buying baby stuff."

We both giggle, and just like that mom is on board. I got lucky with my parents.

We talked and she fed me, and then she sent me home. She wants Dad to herself when he finds out. She has her ways with Dad, so I listened to her. I feel so much better now.

My next stop is lunch with my besties. I need their super sleuth skills to discretely get me in contact with Zee.

Lost Alphaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें