Zee's POV Event February 14, 2025

Warning some racy foreplay at the end. 18 and older, please.

Today was the anniversary of my return from Africa. It also happens to be Valentine's Day. To commemorate our reunification and to acknowledge my deep regret for not being here for the first half of the pregnancy, I had a special date planned for NuNew. I conspired with Ma to take Star for her first sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We figured since Star was eating solids and having less breast milk Ma could handle one night with Star. Luckily NuNew had been pumping and storing breastmilk in preparation for something like this.

What I did not count on was the two individuals in question being separated for the first time. I left home five days a week and was used to long periods without Star. NuNew had been with Star since the day she was conceived until now.

I thought of everything. I bought a beautiful outfit complete with shoes, with some help from James and Nat. I threw Nhu off the trail by sending him to a spa to get a message and facial. I purchased tickets to an intimate venue where one of his favorite bands was playing and then I planned to take him home, make love, fall asleep make love, make love, and sleep. Ma would bring Star home in the morning and we could sneak her into bed with Nhu and let her glut herself. The perfect plan.

Everything was ready. I had Star all packed up to go. We were waiting for Nhu to come home. Star was very excited. She had started crawling a couple of weeks ago and while I was using the bathroom she discovered the overnight bag I left by the front door. In the bottom of the bag, I had stashed a magic weapon for Ma, just in case she was desperate. It was kitty plushy and like a plushy-seeking missile, Star had already figured out that I stole kitty plushy from Nhu's nest and where I had hidden it. So, the first thing Nhu saw when he walked in was Star playing with his kitty plushy, which was partially pulled out of the overnight bag.

I heard Nhu when he came in and tried to hurry, but...I can't stop nature.

"Hello Boo Boo Baby, what are you doing here? Where is Daddy?"

"Ma ma ma ma ma ma.", said Star, shoving kitty plushy in her mouth and slobbering.

"mm mm mm mm", said Star.

"Daddy?", asked Nhu, calling out loud enough to be heard throughout the house.

"In the bathroom.", I said.

I was speed-washing my hands when I heard Star babbling angrily.

"MA MA MA MA MA.", Star said.

"Boo Boo, where did you get this?", asked Nhu.

"MAA MAA MAA MAA"

Star sounded mad. There was only one thing that would make her yell at Nhu. The only thing they have ever fought over and that was kitty plushy. The one thing Nhu would not give her. Nhu would give an organ to Star if she needed it, with no hesitation, but not kitty plushy.

Oh God, I am busted. I snuck kitty plushy into the bag. Which means I went into Nhu's nest and took it when Nhu was not there. Major nest violation. This was not the start I was imagining for our romantic evening.

I ran out of the bathroom and down the hall and right before I got to the two of them, I stopped and casually walked into what looked like a purse snatching. Nhu had squatted down to Star's level and was gently holding onto the kittie plushie, but Star was not having it and was yanking with all her might. In the process, the content of the bag was spilling out onto the floor. Diapers, pajamas, toys, bedtime books, everything.

Sighing I said, "I can explain-"

"Aaaa", said Star and gave a good baby yanks.

That was when the breast milk that I had stored in a soft-sided cooler came tumbling out of the bag, the cooler hitting the floor and breast milk bottles rolling everywhere.