Zee's POV May 5, 2024

Omega Baby Showers are typically held at the beginning of the third trimester. If you wait much longer, you are running the risk that the pregnant omega may not show up. I left all the party planning to Nat and James. The only requests I had, were to limit the guest list to immediate family and close friends, have the event here, and make it a surprise. I think if we can do those three things, Nhu will be able to enjoy himself.

Logistically to have a surprise party here means that there will be minimal decorations and guests will have to show up on time. Leaving this to Nat and James was 100% the right choice. Each attendee was assigned a task. The Perdperiyawongs are making the food. Film is bringing the decorations that James Film, Nat, and Max will spend all night preparing. Max is bringing the drinks, already refrigerated in a cooler. The U's are responsible for the silly games. And I am responsible for getting NuNew in a bath for at least 30 minutes so everything can get set up.

It was 9:30 in the morning and the party was supposed to start at 10 when I got a text from Max.

Max: Hey

Zee: Are you downstairs?

Max: Not exactly.

Zee: WHAT? NuNew is in the bath. Where are you?

Max: Downstairs

Zee: Thank God! I will come to get you.

Max: Nooooo. Nat, James, and the U's are not here. They got stuck in traffic and with the cake. Can you stall for 15 minutes?

Zee: You're killing me here.

Zee: I can't guarantee anything. The front desk knows to get you as far as the 18th floor. Text me when you are in front of the door.

Zee: HURRY!

The good news, I have a plan for this. The bad news, Kitten is grumpy...very grumpy. I had to get him out of his nest to take a bath and he did not want to go. Nothing worked, not even letting him eat macaroons in the tub. Finally, out of desperation, I alluded that Nhu was a stinky kitten. I am so dead.

"Teerak.", I say.

"Go away.", Nhu says.

"Kitten, come on."

"I said go...a...way!"

"I have more macaroons.", I say.

Silence...

"I don't want you or my macaroons. I have too much to do here. I need to rid myself of an offending odor.", Nhu says.

"Baby, I told you I was teasing. I love your smell.", I say.

"So, I do smell.", Nhu says.

SHIT!

"Your natural smell.", I say.

Shit that was lame. I am making it worse.

"So, I naturally stink all the time?", Nhu asks.

"Nhu, Baby-."

"Maybe you should find yourself an omega who is not so odorous.", Nhu snaps.

"Ha! Ha! Not funny.", I say, and I mean it.

"And I can find an alpha who thinks my natural odor is delightful.", Nhu says.

"That is really not funny, Nhu. Take it back.", I say.

Now I am getting mad. No alpha is going to put up with that kind of talk!

"Where is my cell phone? I am starting a Tinder account. I hear there is a kink for pregnant omegas.", NuNew says.

I open the door with force. I am enraged. Nhu is not the only one under the control of his second gender. The idea that Nhu would replace me, even though I know he is mad and poking at me, makes me lose control. And now I am looking at a wet, soapy, naked, very scared kitten.

"Sniff sniff..."

"No Nhu, Baby, Kitten, Teerak...No please don't cry. Hia is sorry he is-."

"WAAAAHHHH."

"so sorry.", I say.

SHIT! How did this happen?