Event February 12, 2024.

We are all sitting around the kitchen table looking at Mom's tablet. We are having a conference call with Nat because Nat is finally ready to launch our social media campaign to expose the Panich family. He has just taken us through a PowerPoint outlining the who, what, and when.

"That looks incredible Nat.", Dad says.

Nat rewards Dad for the praise with a big smile. Max is in the room, but out of the camera's view. He looks haunted. His eyes never leave the screen. I don't know why he won't let me tell Nat his involvement in helping me. I am sure over time; this new humble and kind Max would win Nat over. I would even help him. The Perdperiyawongs will forever be in his and Film's debt.

I focus back on our conversation with Nat.

"Tonight, the admin for one of the anti-Panich groups will anonymously release a short video of Mr. Panich threatening Mr. Perdperiyawong with letting his son die and their unborn grandchild if NuNew does not sign over parental rights to him.", Nat says.

"Is that the video you just showed us, dear?", asks Mom.

"Yes Mrs. P.", says Nat.

"And there is no way for them to find out NuNew's identity?", Mom asks.

"Not from that video. Mr. P.'s voice and face are disguised, and no one mentions NuNew's name or details about him. But, the Panichs could leak it, and there are some hospital staff who will know who the omega is that they are referring to in the video.", Nat says.

"So, everything starts tonight?", Film asks.

"Yes.", Nat says.

"It's going to be a busy night.", Nat says.

"Thank you, Jelly. I don't know how I will ever be able to repay you.", I say.

"You can start by not saying things like that to me like we are not family, and have a healthy happy baby.", Nat says.

I smile at Nat, but I am secretly worried. I hope our grassroots retaliation does not wake a sleeping dragon.