Journal January 21, 2024

Remember all my backup plans? My paranoid delusions that people were going to try and take my baby? I was not paranoid, or deluded. The Panichs are the most disgusting group of people on the planet. They still refuse to authorize the use of the satellite phone to call Zee and tell him he is having a baby. They are willing to let the two of us die unless I give up my parental rights.

FUCK THAT!

Dad applied for a restraining order, and we have a court date, of 1/22. I notified the hospital no visitors unless they were on my list and had identification. Then I took my name off the public patient list. Now if anyone calls and asks about me, the receptionist will say I am not a patient. I also moved to a different room and it has a nest! So if the Panich family or their minions look for me, I won't be in my old room. And if someone does find me Mom created a schedule so someone will be with me 24 hours a day. 

When the time comes for me to get discharged, Max has agreed to rent a remote Airbnb house in his name.

Dad also met with the Panichs and recorded a damning and despicable conversation and provided a copy of the recording, all emails, and legal documents from the Panich family to Nat. The hospital has also documented multiple violations where they requested my patient, records, called my physician, impersonated family, etc. Nat is working on creating media content. Panich hate groups agreed to help and are organizing their moots.

Mom is in contact with OHR, and they have agreed to help. Their attorney will attend the court date on 1/22. Dad provided OHR with everything we have on the Panich family. We will see if there is a lawsuit or not.

Max came to visit. He is very changed. He wants a chance to redeem himself. I am giving him that chance. I am putting all my hope in him to contact Zee. As for Zee's family, Max knew a lot. The Kornthas and the Panich families are close. I found out why Zee had been disowned by his family. It was because he refused to marry Janis.

Now I know why Janis was always around. The Panich family wanted an alliance with the Phomphadungcheep family and tried to set up Zee with the Phomphadungcheep's youngest daughter, Janis. Zee was only hanging out with her because his parents told him to. After they graduated the two families wanted a wedding. Janis said yes. Zee said no that he had no feelings for Janis. Zee was disowned.

Am I a terrible person because this has made me happy and hopeful? I mean, poor Zee but all those years I was blocked by her, and I let it happen because I was not sure of their status. I cried myself to sleep too many nights, to count over their relationship. There was no relationship. I feel like a weight has been taken off my shoulders and the path to Zee seems clearer.

Max spoke with Mr. Patrickson. It turns out that the engineer that Zee replaced on the project is flying to Africa. Zee can come home! Max is going to meet with him tonight and beg him to take the news of my pregnancy to Zee, but I also need to write a note to Zee.

One last thing. Remember that actor Film? Guess whose cousin he is? ZEE's. That is why Max was with him on NYE. Max told me that Film hates Zee's side of the family. They robbed his dad of his inheritance and may have caused his death. Film would do a lot to screw them over.

Max is bringing Film to see me today to see if we are a match. Mr. U and Dad will be there too. Please don't be weird NuNew. No growling. Don't scare him away. I need this to work. Maybe I should ask to be sedated.

Just in case Film is not compatible, Mr. U has contacted several agencies and may have some compatible alphas for me to look at.

I am exhausted, but I am not letting anybody hurt or take my baby. They will have to step over my dead body to get Strawberry.

I have a lot to do. But first, I need to handwrite a note to Zee that will make him want to come home.

Dear Zee,

You knocked me up. The baby and I are dying without your pheromones. Come home now.

NuNew

LMAO There is something seriously wrong with my brain.