Hia's POV July 27, 2024

Very explicit sexual content. I will summarize for those who do not or should not read this. Yes my little ones, that means you.

They make love. It is mind-blowing they are very happy and connected again. Hia has to go to work in the morning and is sad to leave. Before he leaves, he promises more frisky time later that evening.

Shexy scenes are not my forte but I did my best. 😳

ΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩΩ

Seeing Hia have sex with me through his eyes had to be the biggest turn-on of my short sexual career. I could have spent hours sifting through his horny thoughts about me. But there was something I wanted to do even more and that was to try out my new upgrades. Had I leveled up in the game of second genders? It was like I had been gifted with a Lamborghini. I wanted to find the nearest twisty coastal road and take that shexy car out for a ride.

The emotional rollercoaster I had gone through in the last thirty-six hours had left me raw and reckless, ready to try anything. I felt so sensitive, that even my pajamas felt erotic teasing and brushing against my swollen nipples. I pushed my hips into Hia and felt my chest vibrate and hum. I wanted to feel his skin. I wanted his hot tongue lapping up my slick. Sucking and fucking me while I rubbed myself. I wanted to touch my stomach and feel the head of his cock as he pumped into me. I wanted his bite. I wanted it all.

Slick was sliding down my thighs by the time I noticed Hia smirking at me. He raised an eyebrow and asked, "Do you have any more questions? Tell me what I can do to convince you?"

I was going mad with lust. It was like I was in heat, but I was conscious of everything I said and did. I wanted Hia to fuck me and I wanted it now.

"I want you to fuck my brains out, Alpha.", I said.

Another wave of electricity and our bodies pulsed.

"As you wish.", Hia said.

"Lose the clothes.", he said.

His pajama bottoms disappeared somewhere and while I was undoing buttons, he had pulled my bottoms off and was licking and biting my inner thighs. Frustrated I ripped the shirt open and tangled my fingers in his hair.

Reaching between my legs he found my throbbing entrance inserted two fingers and began pumping. He knew just how to curl his fingers making me pant and grind into his hand trying to get more penetration.

"Fuck Nhu, you are so ready for me.", Hia said.

He pulled his fingers out and I groaned. Then he began crawling up my body sucking and biting starting with my desperately hard cock. By the time he got to my swollen breasts, I was a mindless beast grinding into his torso, begging him to fill me.

He stopped at my leaking breasts and looked at me and I groaned and nodded my head. Then he lapped the milk around my nipples tasting me, but he did not take my swollen nubs into his mouth. Instead, he nibbled at my mating mark and laughed as I moaned and rubbed into him in a frenzy.

My mouth was open like an inviting wet cavern as I sighed his name again and again. He took that as an opportunity to slot his mouth over mine and suck my helpless tongue into his mouth swallowing my breath. While he slid his cock between my legs and began rubbing himself into my slick and over my tortured entrance. I did everything I could to position myself to tempt him to slide it in, but he was not done playing with me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I needed him inside me. It started as a hoarse whisper.

"Please Hia."

And got more urgent.