Zee's POV Event February 16, 2024

When we finally came up for air, we found the house was empty of all inhabitants except us. Once Nhu figured out everyone was gone, he turned bright red and shoved his face into my neck. Then he got distracted. Which in turn made me distracted. When he began snuffling and licking my scent gland...let's just say there was more sex.

Somehow the two of us ended up on the kitchen floor wrapped up in a large fuzzy blanket and spooning. I was rubbing circles on Nhu's pregnant belly. We were discussing names for Strawberry. So far every suggestion had been vetoed.

"What about Star?", I say.

I am thinking about the nights I spent looking at the stars thinking of Kitten. I know from Nhu's emails that he did too. What can I say, I am happy and when I am happy, I am a romantic sap. Or is that Kitten's influence? I can't tell, and I don't care. Happy is happy.

Nhu draws in a breath, and I hear him sniffle a little. I feel warm and wiggly. Is that a tear?

"Strawberry, do you like that name? Star. Kick if you like it.", Nhu says.

I stop rubbing and we both hold our breath and wait. We both feel a little pop, pop, pop drumming on Nhu's abdomen. Nhu sits up and looks at me. The blanket slides down a slender shoulder and I forget all about Strawberry.

That gets me a faen slap.

"Focus!", Nhu says.

His little brows are pushed together, and he has the cutest little pout. My heart fills up and before I know it, I mouth his cheek pretending to bite.

"Aow. Hia."

Nhu begins to whine, and I interrupt his whine with a peck on the mouth, then the cheek, nose, eye, mouth, cheek, forehead. Until my kitten is laughing hysterically.

"Pop. Pop. Pop."

Strawberry wants to play too.

Am I allowed to be this happy? I wrap my arms around Nhu bury my nose in the back of his sweaty head and inhale. I feel so relaxed. I should probably find a way to bottle Nhu's scent. We would make millions. I can see the headlines.

'Cure for depression found.'

'Panic attacks are a thing of the past.'

'World peace in a tiny bottle.'

The only problem is I would have to kill anyone who smelled my kitten. I snuggle into Nhu again and inhale. This is all for me. Mine.

ΩΩΩ

Hunger is what finally breaks the cycle of sex, cuddle, sex, cuddle, sleep, sex, sex, cuddle. We had already, eaten a leftover casserole, and anything else that could be cooked in under 5 minutes. All that is left are eggs and vegetables. We feasted on cooked carrots and scrambled eggs.

Nhu knows how to cook, but he has been thoroughly spoiled while I have been gone. I have been teasing him endlessly about it. But the truth is there is no way I would let him go near a flame right now. I would feed him every mouthful if he would let me. I can't help it. I am an alpha with a pregnant omega.

I have an omega.

I have a pregnant omega.

WOW!

"What are you so happy about Hia?", Nhu asks.

"Everything."

That is when I found the note. It is addressed to both of us.

Dear Zee and NuNew

No parent should have to listen to the sounds of their child mating, so we have left for home. Kidding; not kidding. We are so happy you are reunited.

Film has gone home. Please make sure to do something incredible to thank him. Max says he will keep the Airbnb for as long as you want. We think the two of you should relocate to Hia's house. We would invite you to stay here, but please refer to the first paragraph.