Zee's POV Event June 1, 2024

I am hanging with Max and Film when I see her. Oh hell no. Max and Film see her too. Like a reflex, we look at our omegas. I pray that Nhu has not seen her. I don't want anything to upset him. Nhu and Nat are cuddling with James, and they are all talking. Good, they don't know.

"Let us handle this bro.", Max says.

"I agree with Max. She is trying to get your attention. If you want to defuse it, then stay with NuNew and let us handle it. Otherwise, she will get what she wants.", Film says.

"Alright. I am here if things get out of hand.", I say.

I head over to NuNew who has noticed something is going on and is trying to see what Max and Film are doing. I flash my kitten a smile trying to distract him, but it is too late. His entire face changes and I know he has seen her. Damn it.

Seconds later I have Nhu in my arms and I am scenting him trying to calm him down. Only Nhu matters and I turn my back on whatever is going on with Janis. Nhu is shaking and I try and pull him into my chest hoping he will rub his face in my scent glands, but he is not having it.

"What is she doing here? I thought she was not coming.", Nhu says.

"I don't know Kitten and I don't care. Let other people handle it for a change. She doesn't deserve our attention. I don't want to waste another second thinking about her, okay?"

Nhu looks at me for a time then he sighs and nods his head.

"You're right Hia. You are absolutely right.", NuNew says.

I pull him in for that hug and he leans into me and nuzzles my scent gland.

"Alpha.", Nhu whispers.

"My perfect omega.", I say.

"Can you scent me too?", I ask.

Nhu looks at me with his boba eyes and smiles.

"Of course, I can Hia.", he says.

My omega gently rubs into me releasing calming pheromones. He smells amazing and I feel the tension leaving my body in waves. Suddenly, we both feel Star kick. She is so big now that we can see Nhu's stomach change shape when she moves. Boom. Boom. She plays her mother like he is a drum. I tap back. Nhu's stomach ripples like he is an extra in the movie Aliens. Star pushes against my hand. I look at Nhu shocked. Did she just move so she could put her hand against mine?

Nhu puts his hand next to mine and taps and he gets a hand too. Both of us are so in love with our little girl, and each other that we forget all about everything else. My kitten yawns and snuggles into me. Happily, I put my arms around the two most precious wonderful important people in my life. My heart is so full.

"Hia?"

"Yes, Kitten."

"Nhu is tired. Can we go home now?"

I give Strawberry a little kiss and give Nhu a deeper kiss, one full of promise. Then I help my little family up and we leave the bar through another exit and I take us home.

ΩΩΩ

Week 34 of your pregnancy is May 28, 2024 - Jun 03, 2024

Baby's fat layers are filling her out and will help regulate body temperature when she's born. If your baby is a boy, the testicles are making their way down from the abdomen to the scrotum.