Zee's POV Event February 14, 2024

I turn my face away. If I don't, I will take him like a savage, then plunge my canines into the juncture between his neck and shoulder. I feel Nhu pulling away, which feels terrible but is probably a good thing right now.

"Baby, can we talk?", I ask.

Nhu does not respond to me, so I turn and look at him. He is holding Strawberry and won't meet my eyes. Oh shit, I forgot about how sensitive he must be.

I tickle his chin to make him look up at me and steal a kiss. Oh, that was dangerous. My entire body is quivering to mate and that kiss did not help matters.

NuNew gives me a little smile. I look around the room, looking for something to aid me, and see his nest. It has plushies, fuzzy pillows, soft blankets, and little objects that must mean something to Nhu.

"Do you want to cuddle in there? It looks cozy."

Compliment a pregnant omega's nest and you have a happy omega. Sure enough, I get a huge smile from Nhu. He looks at his nest and then at me as if deciding something. Probably if I am allowed in. I hold my breath. I know it is a big deal to be invited to an omegas nest.

"Okay."

Nhu leads me to a specific spot and curls up with me. It really is nice in here and I tell him so, earning another brilliant smile that takes my breath away.

"Baby, I want to talk to you about mating."

Nhu nods at me his expression is unreadable. I need to tread carefully.

"The night we reunited and made Strawberry; I meant what I said. I want to court you with the hope of becoming your forever mate. I still feel the same way, but we seem to have done things out of order."

I sense a little smile tug at my lips, but I feel uncertain. I hope NuNew does not misread my nervousness as something negative. I am essentially proposing to him. To help me calm down I stroke Strawberry and smile. I get a cute little smile from Nhu with a flash of a dimple on his right cheek. How am I supposed to focus when he is so cute?

"I don't know about you, but I am dying to mate with you. Part of it is you are carrying my child, but I know what it feels like when I want something that is purely instinctual. It lacks depth. It lacks the feeling of love. Mating with you is something I want. I have dreamed of it for years. I want it because I love you."

Nhu is playing with a well-loved plushy that looks like a cat. He looks up at me with the most boba-looking eyes I have ever seen in my life, and it makes me want to bite his plump little cheeks and cover him with kisses. Geez, I need to concentrate, or I am going to have to say this facing the wall.

"I asked Dr. U about it, and she says it is a very good idea. Did she call you to set up an appointment?", I ask.

Nhu nods his head and blushes.

"Have you thought about it?"

Before Nhu could answer I smell his arousal and see his face turn bright red as he squirms. I turn to face the wall.

"Nhu.", I groan.

"I need a second, so I don't lose control.", I say.

We both sat there panting trying to reign in our desires. He is 19 weeks pregnant and all I can think about is plunging into his slick. What is wrong with me?

"What do you think about it?", I ask.

"Hmm? Think about what?", he says.

"About us mating.", I ask.

At first, Nhu does not answer. Curious, I turn around. He is hugging his cat and staring off into space. Just when I begin to repeat my question he answers.

"I want to, with all my heart. Not just because of the baby, but because of how I feel about you.", NuNew says.

Pausing, Nhu takes a deep breath.

"I am worried you will think I am doing it because of Strawberry, but l too, have wanted you for years. I don't ever want you to doubt that."

Nhu took the words right out of my mouth.

My next question is how to do it without hurting the baby. Nhu has the same idea because he picks up the phone and makes a call then puts the phone on speaker. I look at who he is dialing, in the middle of this important conversation, and I see Dr. U.'s name on the screen. I start to grin, which makes Nhu grin. I look at my horny pregnant omega who then winks at me. I face the wall again. OMG.

"NuNew, is everything okay?", Mr. U answers.

"We are fine. I have Zee with me. You are on speaker.",

"Hello Zee, welcome home. We are all happy you are back. Let me put you on speaker too."

"Hello Mr. U. I am going to be a father!"

I blurt this out like an excited kid and Dr. and Mr. U laugh.

"Yes, we are well aware. What can we do for the two of you?", Dr. U. says.

"We were wondering if it is safe for us to mate?", NuNew asks.

I raise my eyebrows at Nhu. Pregnancy has made him bold. I think I like it.

"It is perfectly safe NuNew, in fact, I highly recommend it. It increases the likelihood of a successful birth. Especially for male omegas.", Dr. U. says.

"But what about...um...you know...", NuNew asks.

"Sex? You can say the word sweetie. Sex is not a dirty word. It is very natural.", says Dr. U.

"What about...sex? Won't that hurt Strawberry?", Nhu asks.

"Not at all. Typically, pregnant male omegas find they have an easier time with sex than normal. It has to do with your body preparing the birth canal for birth. Some couples say they had the best sex of their life during their pregnancies."

Nhu and I stare at each other. I am throbbing so much it is painful. Especially when I see Nhu's pants stained with slick. I think if the U's were not on the phone we would have attacked each other.

"Okay thank you. We will talk to you-. ", Nhu says.

"Hold on, one more thing.", Mr. U says.

It sounds like he is holding back laughter when he speaks. When he speaks again, he is serious.

"If anything hurts more than normal, stop. If there is blood, stop. If you feel contractions, stop. Okay?"

"Okay."

Suddenly, the kitty plushy is chucked into the air, and NuNew pounces while I try and hang up the phone.