NuNew's POV February 15, 2025

Graphic intimacy in this chapter. Please skip if you are a minor, or these kinds of things make you uncomfortable. The summary of this chapter is Ma can't get Star to sleep. Nhu gets her to sleep over the phone. Then NN and Z make love.

It was luxurious to lay in Hia's arms in our bed, naked and spent. My heart was still racing from our earlier efforts, and I was bone weary, but I felt amazing. The massage therapist at the spa had worked on me for an hour and a half and did not get 1/10th the results Hia did.

Wiggling my butt closer to Hia, I felt him respond by squeezing my waist and pulling me completely flush with him. Feeling Hia's chest and skin pressed into my back made me sleepy, but at the same time, I wanted to be naughty and rub my ass against his groin. He was flaccid and exhausted, but I bet I could work my omega magic and perk him up.

I pretended like I was adjusting and languidly rubbed against him and waited. His fingers twitched on my waist, and I felt him, more than heard him, take a breath and hold it. Then I reached for my phone but left my buttocks pressed against him and used my torso to reach. Shifting and wiggling I "tried" to reach my phone. After I retrieved it, I had to wiggle a lot to get back into the cuddle position.

This time he moaned softly, and when I returned, he began rubbing my abdomen. I happened to glance at my phone and saw there were three missed calls from Mom. They started at 12:30 AM and the last one was fifteen minutes ago. 

I dialed Mom's phone and nudged Hia who was falling asleep since I had stopped my sneak attack seduction. She answered on the first ring. Before my mom could say anything I heard Star, screaming in the background. No words, just howling.

As soon as I heard my baby, my body let down milk into my breasts and before I knew it, they were engorged, and ached.

"Mom? Is everything okay?"

"Everything is okay honey, it just... I am so sorry to disturb your date honey. But...Star is refusing to eat and sleep, and I have tried everything. I would like her to at least sleep.

"I would like to sleep too.", Dad said.

I heard him complaining in the background and rolled my eyes.

"Hush you, big baby.", Mom said.

"So New, I was wondering if you knew any tricks to help her settle.", Mom asked.

"Oh...um...", I said.

I put the phone on speaker because Hia had placed his ear on the other side of the phone trying to hear what my mom was saying.

"You tried the nursing bra and my shirt?", I asked.

"Yes, and your plushy. At first, she was happy with them, but now she won't have anything to do with them.", Mom said.

"She is in my bed right now. Dad and I tried cuddling with her, which seemed to help, but now nothing works. And there is nothing I can do to get her to eat. Not even solids.", Mom said.

I looked at Hia and we shared concerned looks.

"Do you want to go get her?", asked Zee.

I shook my head. I was not willing to give up yet.

"Do you have the bottle with you?", I asked

"Yes."

Is it warm?"

"Yes."

"Smear a little on her lips or get a drop or two in her mouth."

For a second Star's wailing stopped.