Journal Entry February 4, 2024.

Still no word about Zee. Max nosed around and it does not seem like Zee is back. I knew it! Max even made up a reason to call Janis. She is in Korea. She did not know Zee was in Africa. I thought she was Panich's chosen one. I think she is lying.

Hia should have received my letter by now. What could be the delay? According to Mr. Patrickson, the man who had my letter made it to Mali, and the rendezvous point.

What if something happened and he is hurt somewhere alone and cannot get home? What if insurgents kidnapped him? Terrorists hide in the Sahara Dessert. Why would he go to a place like that? It's so dangerous. What if the reason he is not here is because he does not want us and is staying in Africa to avoid us? I just can't imagine him ignoring Strawberry. I can see him not wanting me, but to put his daughter at risk. Not even the worst alpha would do that.

I can't take this anymore. I need to stay positive for Strawberry. I need to focus on my health but all I do is think about Zee. Zee. Zee. Zee. Zee. All day every day I pine for him. And I am so tired all the time. So tired, it's hard to get up to eat sometimes.

I hurt so much. My heart. The rejection. I heard that to be rejected by your alpha is a pain like no other. I believe it now.

If I could, I would beg you on my knees, to please come home.