Email January 29, 2024

To: Zee Pruk Panich

From: NuNew Charawin Perdpiriyawong

Re: Gender Reveal

Hia,

We saw Dr. U. She came to us and stayed for dinner. She said Strawberry looks fantastic.

GUESS WHAT? I know the sex of the baby. Nobody else knows. I am telling you first. Hee. Hee. It is really, really, really, hard to keep this a secret, but I told everyone that I had to tell you first.

If you don't want to know stop reading............

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

We are having a girl. A little girl. She is perfect. Strawberry, our little girl. I can already imagine you being the father of a little girl. She is going to have you wrapped around her little finger.

While you are traveling back home, think of some names. I already have some that I think are pretty. I like Joy. What about Lotus? Heather is nice too. Do you have any family names you want to consider? What about middle names? We need to be careful if we choose a middle name, so the initials don't spell out something embarrassing.

Oh, and I want the baby to have my last name too. Maybe hyphenated. Like Panich-Perdperiyawong or Perdperiyawong-Panich. We don't know what our relationship will be so this covers everything. Does that sound fair? What am I worried about? You will be here way before she is born. We can talk about this in person.

Hia, hurry home. I want to share all of this with you. If you were home right now, we would be curled up under the covers, with your hand on my belly. Having a contest to see who can come up with the most atrocious names.

Everything will be okay when you come home.

Sincerely,

NuNew

WEEK 16

Week 16 of your pregnancy is Jan 23, 2024 - Jan 29, 2024

Baby's heart is pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day. His eyes are working and moving side to side even though the eyelids are still sealed. Mom will have a "pregnancy glow" due to increased blood supply.

 Mom will have a "pregnancy glow" due to increased blood supply