Zee's POV Journal June 1, 2024

A couple of months ago we both got invitations to our college reunion and at the time we both said yes that we would go. We didn't think when we accepted. We both thought it would be great fun to show up very pregnant and let our friends know about the good news. It never occurred to us that Nhu would be at the stage in the pregnancy, where it would be difficult to go out.

We have gone back and forth all month.

'You go, I'll stay.', Nhu said.

'No, I don't want to go without you.', I said.

'We can go next time.', both of us said.

'I think I can do it. Let's both go.', Nhu said.

'I can't, Hia. I am sorry. I can't.', Nhu said.

The thing is, Kitten wants to go if he can manage it. All his friends will be there, Nat, Max, and James with Film as his date. And of course, me. 

We checked and Janis is not coming.

It's only been the two of us to keep each other company this last month and in another month and a half we will be parents. This may be our last chance to do something as a couple for a long time.

To encourage NuNew, James, and Nat went shopping for an 'I am pregnant and divine outfit.' Over the month, several choices have appeared for Kitten to choose from. He has loved them all and I have had many fashion shows. I have to say, my omega looks gorgeous pregnant especially now that he is healthy, and I would love to show him off. But I want him to feel comfortable and safe. If he can't leave the house right now, then I won't either.

Today is the reunion. It starts at 18:00. It is now 17:00. All day we have gone back and forth. This morning we were not going. Then at 15:00, we were going. Right now, it could go either way. Kitten is getting ready. I told him to get dressed up and if we don't go, then I will order a fancy dinner and we can eat on the balcony by candlelight. I am dressed up and ready to do either. All I want is for my kitten to be happy.