Event NuNew's POV December 5, 2024

Daddy left early this morning, but he still woke me up enough to get his morning kishes and our morning pheromone exchange, which if we are not careful, turns into a quicky. Then we laid with Star in between us and scented her. She was so adorable that it was impossible not to kiss her and cuddle her, but we were very careful because we didn't want to wake her up.

Reluctantly, Hia left to grab his breakfast and a coffee at his favorite shop, and I snuggled back in with our cute snuggly little baby. Hia and I were up late last night and on days like this I try and sleep until she wakes up. But my daughter was a milky pig, and it was not long before she was snuffling like a truffle pig and wiggling her way to access her breakfast. She sighed when I released my breast from the tangle of my shirt and the blankets and gave her my nipple.

How am I going ever to discipline her when she is SO CUTE?

I think every parent alive will relate with me when I say I stared at her with a goofy grin on my face until we both drifted off to sleep again.

Someone has figured out how to turn onto her belly and I woke up to grunting. At first, I thought my little constellation was having a poo, but when I looked, Star was on her belly in a bhujangasana (cobra) pose. She was kicking her little legs trying to push herself forward, trying to get close enough to July's tail so she could give it a good yank. She thinks startling July is the funniest thing ever.

As a mom, I was proud of her. Five months old and she was already beginning to try and crawl.

I looked over at July, who was sleeping on the pillow, my pillow I might add, and felt this little evil thought bubble to the surface.

The little angel that lives in my head said, "Don't do it, that is mean."

The gremlin fed the fire and said, "The cat deserves it for sleeping on our pillow.

"You are teaching the baby to pull July's tail.", said the angel.

Then the gremlin drop-kicked the heavenly angel and said, "She's a baby she will never remember. Come on, it will be so funny.

Gently I reached out and pushed July's tail in reach of my little baby menace and waited. She is not very coordinated, but goodness if she did not reach out with a lightning-fast movement, and started yanking July's tail like it was an old school bell with a string.

July's startled awake and Star started laughing with this clear honest giggle, I wonder who she gets this from? July tried to run away but Star had a death grip on his tail and was yanking away. I had my arms about her just in case July decided to strike back. And he did raise his paw to cat box Star on the head.

"Uh uh uh!"

Lowering his paw, he accepted his fate and laid back down. All the while glaring at me making promises of relieving his wrath, with his eyes. I made a mental note to make sure the door to my nest was closed and stayed closed for the near future.

Fully awake, I changed Star's diapers.

"Star! What have you been eating? Good God!"

I may have said things like that while changing her. Look I am not as perfect as Daddy. I have a weak gag reflex.

Since Star refused to wear clothing, I put her on her sensory blanket on her back so she could see her sensory play gym. AKA things hanging from strings that she can yank. I started doing laundry. It never ends, laundry is the bane of my life. And then started on my neverending checklist of chores. I could hear Star shrieking at her toys from the family room.

"A A A A AAAA A. A A AA. O Ooo oo oo o. AAAA!", Star said.

Then she started to make the I love you, sounds. It is what I call the soft little cooing noises she makes for her favorite things. The first time I heard it she had just finished feeding and was patting my booby and making the cutest little noise. 'oo oo oo oo' Then I noticed she did the same thing to Daddy during cuddle scenting time. She does it to me all the time now. I even caught her patting July, oo oo oo oo.

Lost Alphaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें