Event Zee's POV July 26, 2024

Today was the postpartum follow-up visit for Nhu. Of course, it was also an opportunity to show off Star. The very best part, aside from Kitten's recovery getting the thumbs up from Dr. U. was my sexy kitten getting the thumbs up for having sex again. OH MY GOD. I need to rip his clothes off and I have my way with him.

I have a plan. First, I will feed him all his favorite foods. Then I will prepare a bath with rose petals and candles. While I put Strawberry to sleep, he can soak in the tub. Then I will make a nice nest for us in the family room and bow chikka bow wow! I am going to make him cum his brains out.

It has been three and a half months since we have had sex. I am dying. Kitten must be dying too.

I looked over at Nhu because I wanted to tease him with a 'Wait until I get you naked.', look and make him blush, but he was looking at the ground. He looks tired and sad. Maybe he is hungry? He should be, he has not been eating very much these last couple of days. He said he has been feeling a little nauseous.

"Kitten, are you hungry? Should we stop somewhere and have a meal?"

Nhu, without looking up, shook his head.

"Are you sure baby? You haven't eaten much today. I don't think I have seen you eat at all."

"I am okay Hia. I just feel a little nauseous."

Then Nhu's stomach betrayed him and rumbled, which made me laugh. Normally Nhu would have giggled and blushed and looked adorable. But not today. His movements got a little stiff, he turned his face away, and he began fussing with the visor on the stroller.

"The sun is in her eyes. Can we stop for a second? I want to drape a blanket to block out the sun."

The car was a few feet away. Maybe he did not know that the car was ahead of us.

"We are almost at the car-", I say.

"I don't want the sun in her eyes. Look at her Hia, she is squinting. Will you please just stop?"

Stopping, I sized up my mate while he dug in the bottom of the stroller for a blanket. I know he is stressed about leaving the house, and he is tired, but, he has never snapped at me over nothing before. This was an unusual reaction for him. Was he tired? But I thought things were just starting to be more manageable. Star was sleeping six hours a night, so we have been getting more sleep. Could this be about me going back to work tomorrow? Was he anxious about doing everything by himself?

I said nothing when we walked the ten feet to the car. I said nothing when he blinked and stared at the car. It was obvious he did not know. When his face got red and his lip wobbled, I immediately felt so bad for him. My poor little stressed-out kitten.

"Kitten, let Hia do this, okay? Why don't you get in the car and rest a bit."

Pulling him into a side hug, I kissed the top of his head and gave him a little top off of hormones. Submissive now, Nhu took his seat in the front of the car.

When I got into the driver's seat, I saw that Nhu had been crying. It broke my heart. What was wrong with my Kitten? How can I help him? I can't stand this.

"I'm sorry Hia.", said Nhu, in a tiny whisper.

His hands were clasped in his lap. It is a habit he has when he is trying to hide that his hands are shaking. Oh, Kitten.

"Don't be my little dove. It is a tiny thing and did not hurt me at all. But I am worried about you. I don't want to leave you and Star tomorrow and go back to work. Maybe I can talk to my partner and tell him I need more time."

I trailed off and looked at Nhu. A thin tear, only visible because of the reflection from the sun, slid down his cheek and disappeared into a shadow.

"It's okay Hia. We will be okay. I will miss you, but it has to happen. If we need anything I will call Mom. And if anything happens, I will call you. I will take lots of pictures and videos and send you the most adorable ones. You can video chat with us whenever you want. And we will be waiting for you with open arms when you come home and shower you with kisses."

With a small nod, Nhu affirmed his words and he looked at me with shining eyes and held my hand in his. He was reassuring me. OMG! How did I luck out? He never thinks about himself, but always worries about me. Nhu comforting me is not what I meant to happen, but I would not trade this moment in for anything.