NuNew's POV EVENT February 14, 2024

ADULT CONTENT!!! Not appropriate for those under 18, or anyone who does not want to be exposed to sexual acts. If you want to skip the sex, then I will summarize. They made love and then completed their mating bites. Oh, and NuNew says I love you for the first time and Zee says it back. Hee hee hee.

I am more animal than anything else right now as my body takes what it needs from Zee. I keep losing myself as instinct does what my body needs, but I am in there. It was me who gave him the kiss when I first saw him in the woods. It was the omega who attached himself to Zee's gland and drank from him like a sippy cup.

As soon as we got the go-ahead from Dr. U, we wasted no time. I leaped onto Zee, pregnant belly and all. And he met me with the same level of intensity and crushed his lips to mine. Hungry, and demanding, I opened my everything to him and he drank it all in like a man who was dying of thirst in the desert. We didn't even get all our clothes off, just the necessary bits.

I had to be connected to him. Like my life depended on it. I was burning up with desire and love. I wanted to offer myself as his omega and take him, as my alpha.

And about what Dr. U. said, Zee barely had to do anything to get me ready. To be honest, the time he spent prepping me was more about him enjoying the taste of my sweet slick and giving me oral pleasure. Until I couldn't take it anymore.

When we were ready, there was no teasing or delaying of gratification, he simply sat against the headboard and pulled me on his lap facing him. My pregnant belly, between us. Then he kissed me running his hands covered in my slick, up and down my body, making everything very erotic.

This man. This alpha. My Hia, I love him. I touch his face with my fingers as he looks up at me. He looks so vulnerable; so beautiful. I want to look at this face for the rest of my life.

"I love you, Zee. I love you so very much.", I say.

Zee draws me as close as he can and kisses my forehead as we tremble together with the intensity of our feelings.

"I love you too, Teerak. I have loved you for so long baby. I can't believe you are mine."

We kiss, mouths open, tongues straining, probing as deep as they can go. I feel his length below me, and I rock my hips, grinding mine into his, enjoying the power of having him enthralled below me. Then everything lines up and I slide down his shaft to the hilt. I feel so full. So amazingly stuffed full of Zee that when he moans into my mouth, everything I have built up inside releases in a torrent of pleasure that leaves me limp against his chest and gasping.

"Baby, you are so fucking sexy. You make me feel like a king when you come for me like that.", Zee says.

While I recuperate, Zee rubs my slick up and down my body, sometimes licking his fingers for a little taste. He idly begins to nuzzle my scent gland. Increasing the pressure slowly. Until I release an embarrassing amount of pheromones. The waves of my scent make his eyes roll back into his head and his fangs extend, dripping with the mating chemicals that will create our bond. Overcome, he buries his face into the crook of my neck and shoulders and starts to lick and nibble.

My fangs extend in response to their full length. I taste the bitter tang of hormones. I lean forward and begin to lick his neck and shoulder. I use the length of my fangs to rub my secretions into the spot I want to bite.

He takes my hips, moves me up his shaft, and then guides me back down until we are flush. It is un(fucking)believable. The sounds we make are so lewd. Everything Zee does the rubbing, the moaning. His beautiful cock that makes my insides throb with his moving and thrusting. His hot mouth that sucks and nips my neck. All of it is ramping me up with desire while we move in unison, like dancers made by heaven to fit together.

He bit first. I had no warning. One minute he is thrusting and mouthing me. The next, I feel a sharp sting. I strike in return, fast, like a cobra. Each of us pumps our unique cocktail of hormones and chemicals into each other's bodies.

We remain latched to each other until the glands that store the mating cocktail are depleted. Then we move together in a frenzy.

What followed was a feeling of pleasure that eclipsed anything I could ever imagine. I orgasmed so many times that my consciousness left my body. Then everything went black.

I woke up still attached to his neck. Had I been unconscious for seconds...minutes...?

With a pop, I slide my fangs out of his neck. I begin to excrete healing hormones into my saliva. I lick his wound, and the bleeding stops. He follows my lead. Each of us tending to the other. All the while he is lazily moving inside me.

Suddenly, he flips me onto my back. I feel a tickle of a feeling in my mind. Arousal that is carnal and overpowering. It feels foreign and more aggressive than anything I have ever felt. My eyes widen as I look at his grinning face. It is him. These are his emotions I am sensing. I giggle and then gasp as he hoists my legs to his shoulders.

He is ready for more.