NuNew's POV Event June 14, 2024

Once I reached the Labor and Delivery unit everything began to happen very fast. According to Dr. U., I had begun the second stage of labor. Because I am a male, I cannot have an epidural, so I must endure the pain. I can take anything if it means I will be holding my little girl.

After finishing a particularly exhausting contraction, Dr. U announced some good news.

"Strawberry has entered the birth canal."

Everybody whooped and applauded except me. I am in the middle of a contraction and it feels like I am being split in two. All those jerks that said males are not meant to have babies may be on to something because HOLY FUCK BALLS this hurts.

I look at Hia who was distracted and smiling without a care in the world. Meanwhile, I am on hour 21 of labor in the middle of the worst pain of my life and he was laughing and accepting congratulations? 

The idea that I could let him know that I needed him floated by in my mind, which I promptly ignored. 

No, the least he could do was to be attentive to my every need. I am the one who has suffered. I am the one whose body will never be the same. I am the one who was squeezing a bowling ball out of my ass.

Hia just deposited his sperm, disappeared, and left me to deal with everything. He was still going to look amazing; he had suffered nothing. 

I am going to be forever changed, worn out, and fat with a loose anus. He won't be turned on by me anymore and will find some tight ass and leave me to be the baby-making machine. How was this fair? I hate him. This was all his fault.

I looked at Hia and funneled all my pain and frustration into my eyes. I wouldn't have been surprised if laser beams erupted from my eyeballs. This was his fault. I will never forgive him.

Hia shivered like a ghost crossed his path and looked at me.

"Nhu? Nhu are you okay? Dr. U. something is wrong with Nhu.", Hia says.

Everyone looked at me, but I didn't take my eyes off the man who did this to me.

Then I hear Mr. U. laugh.

"Zee, prepare yourself.", Mr. U. says.

That was all the warning Zee got before I ripped him a new one.

Meanwhile, Dr. U. ignores all of this and urges me to push.

"Push NuNew. Give it your all.", Dr. U. says.

"AAAAAHH. You! You did this to me. Are you happy now?", I say.

"Push again, as hard as you can. Push!", Dr. U. says.

"ZEE PRUK PANICH AHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Zee reached out to touch me and I hissed through the pain.

"Don't touch me. Don't ever touch me again.", I say.

His eyes went wide, and he looked around the room. Mr. U. mouthed.

"It's okay."

He nodded his head and gestured to Zee to keep attending to me.

Zee started doing the breathing technique to remind me how to get through the contractions and push.

"I...KNOW...HOW...AHHHHHHHHHH...to breathe.", I say.

"I see her head. She is crowning. A few more pushes. That is all I need.", Dr. U. says.

I bore down and screamed.

"AAAHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHH"

"You can do it baby push a little harder, just a little more. You got this.", Zee says.