57

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 57 Seventy Million Points

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Yang Chen has a very good character, he is open and honest, and he is worth making friends with.

"Brother Ouyang, let's go to a hot pot restaurant and have a meal. Let's go there tomorrow."

"Okay, I'm sweating all over, so I just need to fix it."

The two brothers were so good that they walked out arm in arm.

One after another, people came to redeem points, ranging from a few hundred red flint stones to dozens.

The points Lin Wei earned were quickly redeemed.

Fortunately, these seven hundred sets of rock fire armor can give her a lot of points back.

With 70 million points, Jun Hao is really rich.

If it were replaced with first-order crystal cores, it would cost 70,000. He probably exchanged them for gold.

After all, there is definitely a lot of official gold reserves.

Mom and Xiaoyu also proposed to go collect red flint with others. After several months of idleness in the base, they finally couldn't stay idle anymore. Moreover, after studying with Liu Cheng for so long, Mom has also reached the first level of ice system.

Although Xiaoyu's mental abilities are not strong at the first level, her skills are not bad and she can at least protect herself.

Its time to get out there and get some real practice.

Lin Wei was a little hesitant. It was a good thing to go out for exercise, but as a daughter and sister, it was normal for her to worry.

However, my mother and sister should also have their own lives.

So, Lin Wei spent a huge amount of money to buy two sets of fifth-level armor for the two of them. If they go out, they can go out, but their lives must be protected by her.

The flames on the ground gradually died down, but the land turned into scorched earth and the vegetation completely disappeared.

This is a natural disaster specifically targeting plants. When I arrived at Shuguang Base, I entered the base smoothly. It seemed that I had greeted you in advance.

The two soldiers guarding the gate were both fire-type superpowers. There was no one on the main road of the base except Jun Hao, who came to pick her up.

She was wearing rock fire armor, so she couldn't feel the high temperature, but judging from Jun Hao's sweaty face and red face, it was definitely very hot.

"Come up quickly."

Lin Wei opened the car door and let Jun Hao get in the car.

As soon as he entered the car, Jun Hao felt comfortable all over.

Under the command of Jun Hao, the car arrived at the base director's office.

As soon as he got out of the car, Jun Hao was almost overwhelmed by the heat.

He quickly pulled Lin Wei and ran into the office. The temperature in the room was lower, but still very hot.

The old man on the office chair was fanning himself with a cattail leaf fan and looking at some document while wearing reading glasses.