85

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 85 Flying Ability

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

【Ding! Congratulations to the host for obtaining the flying power of the mutated bird Golden Eagle, which is currently at level four. 】

Lin Wei was stunned by this huge surprise.

Will you be able to jump eight feet high without wearing Feiying boots?

She couldn't wait to fly one to add to the fun, but she still endured it.

The convoy continued to move forward, and a large group of mutant birds followed to protect it.

"With these mutant birds here, why are you afraid of a dark base? I don't believe it. There are hundreds of third-level superpowers in that dark base."

Li Yang looked relaxed at the moment.

Ren shook his head and disagreed: "You still can't underestimate the enemy. The most terrifying thing about this kind of base is not the strength, but the heart. If we bring a group of mutant birds to attack the base, what will happen to those people who kill the hostages?"

Yang Chen said: "We can let the mutated birds disguise themselves as beasts to attack, and we can just watch the fire from the other side. If we don't come forward, those people won't think that the mutated birds are saving people, right?"

Li Yang clapped his hands and said, "What a great idea."

Lin Wei also nodded and said, "That's a good idea."

In this way, the people of the escort team will have no use.

The group stopped five miles away from the Bone Base.

There is a river here. The water is pitch black and obviously seriously polluted. The fish in the river show up from time to time. They are all strangely shaped. Some species can be identified, while others are completely unrecognizable.

Almost all of them are several times or even dozens of times larger than before the end of the world.

The bridge that originally spanned the river was now in pieces, making it impossible to pass.

The mutated fish in the river are just waiting for someone to fall off the bridge.

"Look, that's an octopus, right? It's black? Where did the octopus come from in the river?"

Tang Lu looked at the suspected octopus entangled on the dead wood in the middle of the dark river with a strange look on his face.

"It's rare but weird. It's the end of the world. There's nothing there. I don't think it's strange if there's an alien."

Zhao Mengmeng curled her lips, suddenly spread her wings, flew into the air, and stopped less than ten meters away from the black octopus.

Lin Wei wasn't worried, as high-level creatures could easily tell the levels of low-level creatures.

The black octopus was only a second-level creature, so it posed no threat to Mengmeng.

The black octopus naturally noticed them, and when it saw a birdman coming towards it, it immediately panicked.

He hurriedly got down from the dead tree and quickly ran into the water. Zhao Mengmeng was stunned for a moment, then his mouth closed and he looked angrily at the rippling river surface.