86

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 86 Bone Base

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Sister Wei, come and see!"

Yang Chen's slightly frightened voice sounded, and Lin Wei quickly walked over and looked down in the direction he pointed.

Good guy, all I saw was a deep pit on the ground. The pit was full of bones, but they were not human bones, but bones of many kinds of beasts. They almost piled up into a hill. It looked a little creepy. How many mutant beasts would it take to do this? Produce so many bones.

"Mutated beasts, can they be eaten?"

Wang Yi asked a question. Because the Paradise Base was there, he was not short of food. When he was performing tasks outside later, he could also trade supplies through the Paradise Card, which was very convenient.

I have never heard that mutant beasts can eat it.

Lin Wei fell into deep thought. She almost knew why the people in the Withered Bone Base were so resistant to high temperatures.

Mostly because of the long-term consumption of mutated beasts, which strengthened his own physique.

Others don't know, but she knows that mutant beasts are different from zombie beasts. Mutated beasts can be eaten, and they contain a lot of energy.

[Host, the bones of these mutated beasts can be collected and added when making weapons. There is a high chance of increasing the weapon's attack power. 】

Lin Wei raised her eyebrows, and then put all the bones in the pit into her backpack.

Because they are all the same type of items, every bit of space in the backpack is used.

"Sister Weiwei, why are you collecting so many bones?"

Zhao Mengmeng blinked her big Kazilan eyes and asked in confusion.

These bones have no meat, so what can they be used for?

Everyone else also looked at Lin Wei, expecting her answer.

Lin Wei pretended to be mysterious and said: "You will know later."

Everyone rolled their eyes and wasted a few seconds after listening to Jun's words.

——Withered Bones Base——

"Third brother, are there any new products recently?"

A rough voice sounded in the room.

"Hehe, it goes without saying that a batch just arrived today. They are all little girls. They are all clean and hydrated."

A tall and thin young man said with a lewd expression, a pair of three-white eyes adding a bit of sinisterness to him.

He slumped down on the sofa casually, with the corners of his mouth raised, looking very happy.

The rugged man frowned and said impatiently: "Okay, don't try to take advantage of them. You broke them last time and they are useless. Just leave them to me."

The wretched man suddenly became unhappy. He stood up from the sofa and snorted coldly: "I worked hard to find this. Isn't it unreasonable that you don't let me enjoy it?"

A chill flashed in the rugged man's eyes, and he retreated: "You keep two of them, don't ruin our big deal! Otherwise, the boss won't be able to spare you."