33

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 33 Mutant Tiger

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

【Ding! One percent of the damaged buildings in area 1 are requested to be repaired as soon as possible. 】

Lin Wei clicked on the construction function and clicked on the cable bridge in area 1. Sure enough, there was a repair button on it, and she spent a thousand points to repair the cable bridge.

Defense reaches 100% again.

【Ding! The main mission is now released: the number of tenants reaches 200. After completion, the base combat list can be unlocked and the battlefield can be simulated. 】

The system's voice sounded, and Lin Wei was thoughtful.

There are currently 123 households in the base, and it won't take long to reach 200 households.

I asked the system carefully about the role of the combat power list and the simulated battlefield.

It's very simple. Anyone with abilities who has entered the simulated battlefield can be ranked on the combat power list. The top ones can receive rewards from the system every month.

As the name suggests, the simulated battlefield is a place where combat can be simulated.

fine.

She had to send out more leaflets, not only to Gujiang City and Fengxi Town, but also to other places. This time, the leaflets had to include the special products of the current base and include photos, so that they would be more credible.

"Boss, we encountered a roadblock on the way back to the base. Although our car has high defense and is not in any danger, we still can't walk. The mutated tiger is so big that it's so scary that it's blocked even when standing on the road."

At this moment, Xiang Xueliang was sitting in the car, looking at the huge tiger outside with a look of horror.

Come on, isn't this just like a prehistoric beast?

It's too big, like a small building.

But fortunately, this car's defense is amazing. Even if the mutant tiger attacks with all its strength, it can't shake even half a point. But they want to drive away but can't because the tiger is blocking the road.

I can only ask Lin Wei for help.

Lin Wei frowned, how old must he be to not block the road?

【Ding! Trigger side mission: Ask the host to capture a guard tiger. 】

Lin Wei:......

She got up and left the base, driving the chariot towards Xiang Xueliang's location.

In the car, she bought a D-level control collar, which can control zombies and mutant beasts below the fourth level. This thing is not expensive, after all, it can control zombies or mutant beasts below the fourth level.

Then make them work for you.

With 10,000 points, anyone below level 4 can be controlled.

That mutated tiger can't exceed level four, right?

In her wild thoughts, she soon saw a huge creature.

A huge black tiger with strange golden lines on its body.