71

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 71 Rock Fire Pool Preview

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Don't wait in line here. There are hot pot restaurants and Chinese restaurants over there. They are so expensive here."

In order to go into the restaurant to have a meal, Zhao Rou persuaded the people in line earnestly.

The price of the base restaurant is much more expensive than Chinese restaurants and hot pot restaurants.

Moreover, the price has increased again!

This price increase seems to be related to the improvement of chef Wang Ergou's skills.

She's doing it for these people, too. It's normal for someone new here to not understand prices.

"Why is it more expensive here?"

Xiao Tingting couldn't help but ask.

Zhao Rou said without thinking: "Of course it tastes better here."

Then, Xiao Tingting gave her a look of fool.

Of course you have to eat delicious food!

In order to eat delicious food, she can endure hunger for a while.

Zhao Rou was a little confused.

"I heard that you all borrowed money from Boss Lin, right?"

A lot of debt doesnt weigh you down.

Xiao Tingting didn't care at all.

Although these people are penniless, they are all superpowers.

Now that we are free, we can form a team and go out to kill zombies, and we can pay off the debt soon.

Not afraid at all.

Zhao Rou was stunned. She thought what this person said made sense.

Quite free and easy.

"Add a friend?"

"OK!"

The two became friends with each other.

Lin Wei led the group of people back to the base. After the people on the roof of the car got off, their calves were shaking.

"finally reached!"

Lin Wei directly took sixteen researchers and Su Xiaoyang to Area 11.

The experimental building has been unlocked. It is a large building with six floors in total. The first floor is the living area, accommodation, and canteen.

The second floor is for equipment, and the third floor is full of laboratories.

Bring these professors in, all crazy.

This place is great!

There was some reluctance at first, but now it is completely gone.

"One person per person. After choosing a room, take a good rest. From now on, Mr. Li will be responsible for leading the laboratory building."

Lin Wei gave everyone a Paradise Card and told them how to use it.

There is a canteen, but there is no chef, so they can only let them go to the base restaurant to eat for free.