45

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 45: Establishing Prestige (2)

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Oh, what happened to Ma Lu? Why arrest him?"

The speaker was an old woman. Her son had good abilities, so his life was quite comfortable.

"He's probably guilty of something. He doesn't look like a good person on this road."

The middle-aged woman who came out of the room opposite snorted coldly, as if she was very dissatisfied with the road.

Malu's struggle has no effect. Although they are both first-level superpowers, Yang Chen is not only one step away from the second level, but he has also been exercising for a long time, and he is good at fighting and sparring. Malu is no match for him.

Just looking at the size, they all lose.

Although Yang Chen is only sixteen years old, he is already over 1.8 meters tall, while this Ma Lu is only about 1.75 meters tall, and his body is still very thin.

Ma Lu's hands were held back by Yang Chen. He turned his head and said to the old lady with a smile: "This man is evil. Why don't you go down together to see how he is tried?"

"Okay, okay."

The old lady's heart for gossip was burning, she closed the door and followed Yang Chen.

The middle-aged woman also followed him excitedly. She wanted to see what this man had done.

It's best to be kicked out!

In fact, she didn't have any grudge against Malu, but her daughter did. Her daughter was fair-skinned, beautiful and long-legged, but she was always verbally molested by this wretched man, Malu.

Their strength was not as good as Ma Lu's, so they had no choice but to swallow their anger. Moreover, Ma Lu did not violate the base rules, so they felt that there was nothing they could do against him.

They have been holding this breath for a long time.

The road was frightened and frightening, and he kept struggling all the way. Even if he couldn't move away, he still struggled hard, like a fish on the chopping board, constantly jumping, but out of the water, it couldn't make any waves.

"Let me go, what right do you have to arrest me!"

"Everyone come and see, there are no human rights in Paradise Base."

"Yang Chen killed someone!"

Yang Chen sneered, unmoved at all.

Yang Chen looked calm in response to the doubtful and probing glances of the tenants.

"If you want to know what happened, follow me."

"This guy is very bad, don't believe him."

Everyone was also surprised and confused, and they all followed to find out.

If Paradise Base really tramples on human rights at will, they may not have an easy life in the future.

Some people dont take it seriously. Whats wrong with trampling on human rights? Whats wrong with trampling on you?

In such a good place, he is willing to feed him every day and tie him here.

Lin Wei looked at the road where she was being escorted and the numerous tenants behind, and the corners of her mouth twitched.