56

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 56 Rock Fire Armor

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Click directly to purchase. The materials are exactly the same as those used to make Rock Fire Gloves, except that one set of materials can only be used to make one set.

The effect is to isolate the burning of rock fire.

Directly sell a set of 100,000 points.

Not every tenant can afford this.

The next day, the Rockfire Armor was put on sale.

Yang Chen was the first to buy two sets. Sister Wei said that he could also make extra money, rock fire gloves and rock fire armor.

This armor comes as a complete set, including shoes.

The fiery red armor is pretty good-looking.

After putting it on, it will automatically shrink and grow according to the person's body.

Fits your body.

The whole person was wrapped tightly, but there was no covering on the face, which made people wonder whether it could block the high temperature.

After putting on the armor, Yang Chen showed a satisfied smile on his face, and then left the base to earn points!

However, he also brought a friend with him. His name is Ouyang Ke, and he is a space superpower.

The other set was bought for him. The two agreed that they would pick up red fire stones Yang Chenliu and Ouyang Kesi. After all, Yang Chen had attack power and could produce more power, but Ouyang Ke's space was also indispensable.

He first lent the points for purchasing the armor to Ouyang Ke.

He originally wanted to take Teacher Xiang and the others with him, but he refused. Xiang Xueliang didn't want to hold Yang Chen back. There was also a space superpower among those students, but he was only a junior.

Space superpower users upgrade very slowly, much slower than other superpower users. The girl's initial space was only two square meters.

So they decided to find another strong superpower to form a team together, including Xiang Xueliang, Xu Jing and a fire superpower.

Yang Chen and the two entered the mountain forest. The mountain forest was the place where red flint fell the most, and there were only scattered ones in the city.

Even if they stepped on the fire, they didn't feel any discomfort!

These 100,000 points are well spent.

Although there are more red flint stones in the mountains and forests than in the city, they are not everywhere. You almost have to walk a certain distance to pick up two or three. No wonder they are worth 1,000 points each.

But this is faster than killing zombies.

Soon, Yang Chen picked up a bunch, held it in his arms and asked Ouyang Ke to put it into the space. Looking at the pile, there were not many in fact. After all, this thing was quite big.

He is not afraid that Ouyang Ke will embezzle it or conceal the true amount, because they have signed a contract and they must not violate the contract signed on the paradise card, otherwise they will be punished by the system or even wiped out.