55

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 55: Armor Manufacturing Machine

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"I won't be able to tell for a while. I will give you a unified explanation on the tenant channel later. Go back first. I don't know if a few rocks will suddenly fall. It is safest to be in the room."

"You too, please go back first."

"Okay, let's go back first."

Dong Dawei nodded, as long as the room was safe.

Seeing this, everyone else also went back.

Lin Wei saw them all leaving and returned to the room.

Many people were awakened by the light outside.

Looking at the blazing fire outside, I couldn't help but start discussing it in the tenant channel.

[What's going on? There's a fire in the forest outside. 】

[Oh my God, we are surrounded by fire. 】

【What should I do】

Many people also started to send private messages to Lin Wei, wanting to ask her what solutions she had.

[Lin Wei: Everyone, go and have a rest. The fire cannot spread into the base. The flames fell from the sky and cannot be extinguished at all. Dont leave the base tomorrow. 】

Hearing what Lin Wei said, everyone became a little worried. Would such a fire really not spread to the base?

But the strange thing is that since they are so close, there is no smell of fire smoke coming over them.

Lin Wei did not go to bed when she returned home, but took out the formula for the Rock Fire Gloves and started studying it.

The materials are also very simple. The main materials are gold-based crystal nuclei and water-based crystal nuclei.

Other materials are very ordinary.

Machines specialized in making armor are also required.

The good news is that they are available in the system store, but the bad news is that they are quite expensive.

Just ask for one million points for one.

She can afford it. The last time she sold the mutated wild boar, she earned more than one million points. There is also a lot of turnover these days. When the rock fire training pool is built, there will be a steady stream of points!

Must buy it.

Lin Wei directly purchased a armor-making machine.

Moreover, the operation method of this armor manufacturing machine is very simple. As long as you have the formula and materials, you can start manufacturing by throwing them in.

She had to find a place to put the armor-making machine, and finally she chose the empty second floor of the car shop.

Putting the armor-making machine inside almost occupied most of the entire second floor. The two leather sofas were squeezed into the corner, which looked very inconsistent.

Lin Wei put away the two sofas.

She doesn't have any crystal cores, not even one.

Bounties can only be initiated in the tenant channel.