143

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 143 Black Dragon Bloodline

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"System, this thing is so harmful, why does it still appear in Chihai?"

Maybe someone has obtained the Fusion Stone and even used it.

[This is normal. An adventure map cannot only have good things, and the fusion stone is not too dangerous. Dont listen to this black loach. Those who used the fusion stone finally exploded and died, but They are just idiots. For a genius like Qi Heng, the side effects of the fusion stone may become a sharp knife that sharpens his growth. 】

That means ordinary people can't use it. If someone with good talent uses it, it will only get better. It's really unfair.

Lin Wei felt her teeth sore.

"Even so, you don't dare to use this thing casually. You have to be ruthless to use it."

Lin Wei went to all the places she had marked before and put all the fusion stones into her pocket. Forget about the auction, these things were still good things and they would definitely be useful if they were kept.

"This thing is useless, what are you doing with so much in your pocket?"

Heilin was puzzled. In its opinion, keeping useless things was just taking up space. It was also strange that this woman was so good at fighting but she didn't have any spiritual roots.

Could it be that he wants to be righteous in the flesh?

How terrifying!

"What do you know? I think this thing must be useful. Anyway, I have a lot of space and I'm not afraid of taking up space."

Heilin rolled his eyes when he heard this and was too lazy to pay attention to her.

After a busy day, she found a big tree, built a cabin on it, and lay down in it to rest.

Although she couldn't change the layout of this system map at will, she could still build something in it.

As for the black lin, after shrinking, it can be easily solved by just finding a corner.

Meimei woke up after a good sleep and heard the noise below.

She opened the window and stuck her head out, rubbing her eyes and looking down.

They saw it was Zhao Qi, Li Shu, Zhao Rou and all their subordinates.

"An ancient strange beast, the fire unicorn!"

Heilin looked at the creature not far away and felt bad.

"Isn't this extinct long ago? No, that's not right, it just has the very rare bloodline of Fire Kirin."

"You know it?"

This is a mythical beast that many people covet, but it is different from the epic and legendary beasts.

In the Red Sea, there is only one mythical beast of each type, and they cannot be forcibly subdued. They must surrender willingly.

This fire unicorn has been conquered by Li Shu.

"Of course I know. Its ancestors are mythical beasts from ancient times. However, it only has one ten thousandth of the blood of its ancestors in its body, which is very rare."