64

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 64 Fourth Level

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Lin Wei felt warm in her heart. In fact, she was quite nervous, but after he said that, she felt that there was nothing to be afraid of. The fifth-level armor must be powerful.

"Weren't you fine yesterday?"

A flash of worry flashed in Yang Chen's eyes. He had just chatted with Xiaoyu yesterday and said that he had picked up a lot of red flint stones.

He also said that he met a group of people from Linchuan Base and promoted Paradise Base to them. Those people were very attracted to it.

Why is it like this today?

Could it be that people from the Linchuan base harmed them?

"Yeah, I hope it's just a misunderstanding."

"Sister Weiwei, don't worry. No matter how powerful the other party is, they can't hurt Aunt Zhou and Xiaoyu."

Mengmeng stretched out her little hand to hold Lin Wei's slender hand to express comfort.

"I'm fine." Lin Wei nodded and smiled back.

More than an hour later, the car successfully drove into the center of Linchuan.

The city is scorched and blackened everywhere, with broken walls and ruins. Many high-rise buildings have collapsed, but some are intact.

Before the end of the world, she lived here for a long time. This was a very prosperous city, one of the most prosperous cities in China.

Now that it has become like this, she can't help but feel sad in her heart.

On top of the mountains of wasteland, the zombies seemed unaffected and remained on the ground.

The entire city was horribly suppressed. Occasionally, a few weird screams could be heard. The air was filled with dust and smoke. Lin Wei frowned. This unquenchable rock fire made the city completely uninhabitable for humans.

Buildings, roads, bridges, and vehicles everywhere were all scorched black and emitting an unpleasant smell.

Lin Wei took out a few masks and distributed them to several people.

The smell in the air is really unpleasant, so I'd better wear a mask to block it out.

"If this were an ordinary vehicle, there would be no way to drive it in. This car is so amazing!"

Li Yang looked excited. This was his first time riding in this car.

Ren Ren, who had never spoken a word from beginning to end, was looking out the window with a solemn expression.

"Brother Ren, what's wrong?"

Seeing him like this, Yang Chen couldn't help but ask.

Lin Wei also turned around.

"I felt a very slight trace of toxins floating in the air, and the further in I went, the thicker it became."

"I'm afraid, this city center will be very dangerous."

These toxins did not pose a threat to him at all, but were beneficial to him, but they had some impact on Lin Wei and others.

"poison?"