124

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 124 The weird tree

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Do your best, obey fate, and leave. I will let you know when there is news."

The man in the first place sighed slightly and then left.

But here, Lin Wei received good news. Ever since Ji Ze obtained the blueprint for the teleportation ball, he had devoted himself to studying it, which can be described as forgetting to eat and sleep.

He lived up to his expectations and made breakthrough progress in his research.

The first version of the teleportation array has been developed, but the method of use is a bit troublesome and requires a space superpower to activate the teleportation array.

The strength of the space superpower determines the transmission distance.

"Let's try it first."

Lin Wei looked at Ji Ze with admiration. He was really a genius for being able to study it in such a short time.

Ji Ze nodded: "Okay."

Then, he took out a list and handed it to Lin Wei: "These are all the required materials. In theory, it can be made, but in fact, you have to try it to know."

Lin Wei took the order, glanced at it and said with a smile, "I believe you."

There are quite a lot of materials required, but fortunately they are not particularly rare. The most commonly used one is the space mine. Since the teleportation array was researched, the mine that was mined later has not been sold.

This teleportation array requires several thousand space minerals, which is really expensive. The teleportation arrays are biphasic, so two teleportation arrays have to be made.

The teleportation array she discovered not long ago needs to be mined quickly. Yes, wouldn't it be enough to build the teleportation array in the mine?

I just dont know what level of space power user is required to reach this distance.

Prepare the required materials and hand them over to Ji Ze, and also ask other people in the laboratory to stop what they are doing and fully cooperate with Ji Ze.

Lin Wei bought an office building to use as an office area. The office building has ten floors, and her office is on the tenth floor.

"Boss, the battle pet auction is ready. It will start at eight o'clock tonight. Tang Lu's battle pet cage can also be officially launched today."

Xiang Xueliang was wearing a well-tailored suit, and he looked really stylish.

"Okay, I understand, go and do your work."

He nodded to Xuediang, then left the office and closed the door.

Tang Lu's battle pet cage production is no longer the same as it was at the beginning. Compared with the battle pet cage he made at the beginning, it is completely defective.

However, the ones we made before were not wasted. We held a lottery and gave them to tenants for free to experience.

It also lets everyone know about the existence and function of the battle pet cage.

Tang Lu has been studying how to make a better battle pet cage during this period, frequently using time and space powers, and unexpectedly reached the fourth level without realizing it.