73

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 73 Lessons

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"The Linchuan base is also divided into several areas, four areas ABC and D. Area A is the most central location and the best place in the Linchuan base. It is inhabited by the first echelon of superpower teams."

"Area B is inhabited by the second echelon, Area C is inhabited by the third echelon, and Area D is also the worst environment and is inhabited by ordinary people without special powers."

"Even ordinary people are organized into survivor teams, and the entire base also has a common currency, contribution points."

Everyone can earn contribution points by completing tasks.

"There is a mission hall in each area of ​​the base, which releases some tasks suitable for each area."

Lin Wei somewhat admired the managers of the Linchuan base, they were so awesome!

He actually manages such a base where most of them are people with super powers in an orderly manner.

"Do you have an obstetrician and gynecologist at your base?"

"Yes, there is a base hospital in Area A, and there are many doctors in it."

"Since your management is so good, why are Professor Yang and others arrested by Qi Heng?"

This was something she couldn't figure out. Logically speaking, this Linchuan base was simply an airtight wall.

Yang Long got angry thinking about this.

"That's because there is a mole in the base who was able to knock out all the people in the laboratory and take them out without anyone noticing!"

"Professor Yang, don't you know who knocked you out?"

It sounds like the people who stunned Professor Yang are the same people as Xiaoyu and the others.

Yang Zhenghua shook his head: "I don't know, I arrived at Qi's Building when I woke up."

"I wonder if the people I saw were the same people who stunned Professor Yang."

Lin Yu didn't know this either.

"First find the people who stunned Xiaoyu and ask them."

"Captain Yang, can you take me to your base commander?"

Yang Long took out a handkerchief and wiped the sweat on his face and said, "Okay, I live in Area A and can take you into Area A, but I can't guarantee whether the base commander will see you or not."

Lin Wei nodded, she would let the director of Linchuan Base see her.

"Hey, Dad, why aren't you hot?"

Only then did Yang Long realize that his father, who had always been in poor health, didn't even break out a drop of sweat at this moment.

Weird.

"The one Ms. Lin put on for me doesn't feel hot at all. I don't know why."

Yang Zhenghua pointed at the red soft armor on his body.

Yang Long found that the three of them were all wearing this kind of red soft armor, and they all looked like they were not affected by the high temperature.