10

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 10 Escort Mission

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Sister, thank you for saving us. If it weren't for you, we would have turned into zombies."

The boy with special abilities looked like he was fifteen or sixteen years old. He was looking at Lin Wei in the driver's seat with a grateful expression.

"It's okay, where are you going?"

"We want to go home. We are all dormitory students. The school has been destroyed. We managed to escape. Unexpectedly, there are so many zombies on the street. We escaped death several times before we got here."

A pretty girl with short hair said in a trembling voice: "The signal is gone, and I don't know how my parents are doing. They must not come to me. It's too dangerous outside."

"I only have my grandparents at home, and I don't know how they are doing."

The fat boy's eyes were slightly red.

【Ding! Trigger the mission and escort the flowers of the motherland home (0/5). You can get a lot of points after success]

Lin Wei was hesitating whether to send these little guys home, but unexpectedly the system made the decision for her.

She didn't do it for a lot of points. She originally planned to send them home. Children are the hope of the future. She can save one by one.

"Where is your home? Which one is closer? Tell me the address and I will take you back."

Several people raised their heads and looked at Lin Wei with bright eyes. Lin Wei was made a little unnatural by these scorching gazes.

"Sister, thank you so much. He Qingqing's home is nearest to No. 234 Huayuan Road. Can you take her back first?"

The boy with supernatural powers who spoke first spoke, but looked at the short-haired girl.

Lin Wei saw their interaction through the rearview mirror, and she actually ate the dog food.

Go to No. 234 Huayuan Road

Lin Wei gave an order to Karl.

[On the way to No. 234 Huayuan Road]

But only Lin Wei could hear Karl's voice.

"Wow, sister, this car is so high-end, it drives automatically!"

"So cool, and so fast."

"Sister is so awesome."

"..."

Lin Wei lost herself in the shouts of her sister, and during this period, she even gave some water to the little ones to drink.

She also knew the names of these people. The boy with supernatural powers was called Zhou Rui, and he had fire powers.

The short-haired girl is called He Qingqing. She is also a top student and their monitor.

There is a fat boy named Li Tao, a long-haired girl named Zhang Yue who is not very talkative, and finally there is a sunny-looking boy named Xu Hao.

The car drove for about ten minutes and arrived at No. 234 Huayuan Road.

It looks like a shop.

Lin Wei said to several other people: "You all stay in the car. He Qingqing will get out of the car with me."