104

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 104 Red Sea

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Sister, let me touch it too."

Lin Yu also ran over excitedly. Because of her excessive superpower, her face was a little pale at the moment.

However, this did not affect her good mood at all.

Lin Wei smiled and handed the palm-sized ice stone to Lin Yu.

Lin Wei peeled off the snow monster's fur completely. Her skills were simply amazing.

Just as I was about to leave, the system made a sound.

[Hey, hey, dont waste it, this snow monster meat is a good thing, take it back and let Wang Ergou process it, it will be extremely delicious, suck it~]

"Are you drooling? Are you drooling about your system?"

[No, I dont! 】

"If you have it, you have it."

【I dont, I dont, I dont. 】

Lin Wei rolled her eyes and was too lazy to talk to it. Then she set her sights on the snow monster meat and was very doubtful, would it be delicious?

This snow monster meat is actually blue?

It looks dark, right?

However, life is about constantly trying bravely, so she put the whole skinned snow monster into the system backpack and took it back to try it out.

After killing the snow monsters for most of the day with Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu also successfully broke through the bottleneck and reached the third level. It was already dark. When the two returned home, their mother was already waiting at the dinner table.

It smells so good.

As for the snow monster meat in her backpack, lets try it again tomorrow.

The next day, Lin Wei purchased the blueprints for the teleportation light ball in the Reputation Mall.

But she was dissatisfied with this and went to the experimental building with the drawings.

Just in time, I went to take a look at the superpower-enhancing agent that Professor Li and the others finally developed. It is said to be very effective.

She also heard Professor Li say that the successful development this time was thanks to Qi Heng's participation.

Although Qi Heng is young, he is a real genius.

His ideas are a bit wild, but he has the ability to realize them.

"I've been waiting for you to come here, but it's up to you to decide whether this power-increasing agent will work."

Professor Li's tone was natural, and he didn't feel there was anything wrong with lowering his profile due to his age. In his eyes, Lin Wei was not only a ray of light in this apocalyptic world, but also the savior of their Li family.

Without Lin Wei, his granddaughter Li Shu could only die in humiliation.

Moreover, the development of this power-increasing agent was all thanks to Lin Wei's financial support. No matter what materials they needed, they could find them, and they were provided with food and accommodation, so they could concentrate on research and development.