47

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 47 Unlocking Area 5

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Lin Yu nodded and said: "They are all first-order mutated wild boars. There must be many people who want to buy them. After all, they are growth-type ones that can fight and be used as mounts. I will join in the fun when the time comes."

There was a glint in the corner of Zhao Mengmeng's mouth: "Can it be eaten?"

Lin Wei warned: "You are not allowed to go to the zoo to steal food. A mutated wild boar can buy you many, many pigs to eat."

"oh."

Zhou Shuhua smiled.

Lin Wei decided to warm up the business first and let the tenants earn more points in the past few days.

[Notice: Three days later at eight o'clock in the evening, the base will hold an auction of mutated wild boar war pets. All of them are first-level mutated wild boars, which can be used as combat partners and mounts. Location: In the mutated zoo. 】

[An Yi: Wow, I want it. 】

[Yang Song: There are still three days left, I have to hurry up and earn points. 】

He has ridden on a mutated wild boar. He is fast and stable. It is perfect to use as a mount.

And the attack power is also very fierce, the wild boar's collision force is unparalleled.

[Xu Hao: Haha, I dont need it anymore, I have my little Huang. 】

First-order mutated golden retriever: I dont recognize this name.

[Li Tao: Mouse, dont be too arrogant. To be honest, I have a partner too. 】

Ever since he got a third-level baseball bat, his life has been prosperous, and he directly captured a first-level gray wolf.

He also caught a mutated leopard for He Qingqing, but Zhou Rui hadn't found the right one yet.

[Zhang Yan: Looking forward to it]

She is still an ordinary person, and with a lot of points in her hand, she can buy a mutated wild boar for self-defense.

Gou has been in the base for almost two months. He is almost getting moldy and wants to go out for a walk.

Lin Wei was lying on the sofa, thinking about some of the words she heard today.

There are only two rules for base survival she published.

One: Tenants are not allowed to kill each other.

Second: Theft and destruction of public property are not allowed.

But today she heard an aunt say that Ma Lu also verbally molested women, which was very bad. However, she did not write it into the base's survival rules, but let Ma Lu take advantage of it.

Lin Wei scrawled and rewritten the rules for survival of the base.

The first two remain unchanged, and another one is added at the end.

Article 3: Every tenant has the absolute right to safeguard his own rights and interests. If he encounters bullying by other tenants, he can report it to the base guard. The base will definitely give justice to the tenants.

Breathing a sigh of relief, she picked up the watermelon juice on the coffee table and took a sip. She was instantly resurrected with full blood.

Purely natural, no additives, and tastes great.