99

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 99 Black Python

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

The second-level rock fire pool can be opened normally. The side effects of the more than seventy fire-type superpowers who stayed in it have all been eliminated. It seems that their superpowers have also increased a lot as a result.

The girls were reborn, quickly cheered up, and are now gradually adapting to the base's way of life.

【Ding! A new mission is now released: There are a large number of people in the base, and some entertainment facilities are needed to relax. Please ask the host to unlock area 21 and open an entertainment city. 】

Unlocking area twenty-one costs one million points.

There is a large shopping mall inside, with all kinds of shops. Basically, everything that existed before the apocalypse is here. You need to find someone to take care of it.

She can't do everything on her own.

"Wow, it's snowing!"

"What a beauty."

"Let's go, let's take a look outside. The snowflakes can't come in from the base."

"Together."

Outside the base, white snowflakes were falling one after another. Within a minute, the ground seemed to be covered with a layer of white frost.

Many people wanted to go outside in groups to feel the long-lost coolness.

[Emergency notice: The snowflakes outside contain snow poison, please do not get it on your skin! ! ! 】

When Lin Wei got the system prompt, it was already too late. Many people had already been exposed to the snowflakes outside.

"Ah! It hurts!"

"Quick, go back quickly!"

Snowflakes fell on the skin, instantly dripping with blood, like highly corrosive sulfuric acid. The flesh and blood were corroded rapidly, and one could almost see the dense white bones inside.

Countless people no longer feel happy when they look at the snowflakes outside. The disaster is far from over.

This scene happens all over the world.

The people from the escort team appeared quickly and took the injured person to the Wood Realm for treatment. The effect was effective, but it was very slow. Before the injury healed, it had to hurt to death.

They can only summon wood-type superpowers to heal them.

People looked at the man-eating snow outside in panic, not knowing how long it would last.

Lin Wei frowned. The temperature outside was also plummeting. The originally frightening high temperature dropped to below zero at an alarming speed, leaving them almost no breathing room.

Everyone inside the building is safe, but those outside are probably in trouble.

At the same time, the sound of the sky collapsing and the earth cracking resounded through the sky, as if the sky had collapsed, making people terrified.