48

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 48 Ten Thousand Miles of Rope

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Weapons and armor store

Holding a red rope with both hands at the same time without letting go.

"I got it first!"

The round-faced young man was furious!

"Obviously I got it first."

Comfort does not give in.

An Yi looked provocative: "Do you have any points? Two hundred thousand."

Unexpectedly, the round-faced young man sneered: "Who are you looking down on? Do you know who I am?"

An Yi looked begging for information: "Who are you?"

The round-faced young man looked arrogant: "The fourth in the base's combat power rankings is my uncle."

"Then your uncle is very powerful. Do you know who I am?"

"Who?"

"The number one in the base combat power rankings is my boss!"

The round-faced young man trembled in fright and immediately let go. When he came to his senses, he tried to hold on again, but An Yi lifted him up high. He laughed so hard that he couldn't reach it at all.

I could only watch helplessly as he settled the bill and pocketed the ten thousand miles of rope.

Wuwuwu, the person who ranks first in the base's combat power rankings cannot be offended.

He looked at the flamethrower on the side again. No matter what the price was, he quickly picked it up. They had to sell the same thing. As a result, a pair of white and tender hands also held the flamethrower at the same time.

When he looked up, he saw a girl of eighteen or nineteen years old. She was very beautiful and majestic, which made his heart skip a beat.

The momentum was directly weakened.

"Beauty, I got it first."

The girl didn't buy it at all: "Whoever grabs it first belongs to him."

Grabbing the flamethrower easily, the girl quickly swiped the card.

The round-faced young man wanted to cry but had no tears. Whoever I provoked offended me.

His sharp eyes caught a glimpse of the last layer of black stones. This time, no one tried to snatch it from him, and he bought the last wishing stone.

He sat on a bench in the community, thinking bitterly: "You'd better give me a ten thousand mile rope!"

【Ding! Congratulations to tenant Li Wei for successfully making a wish and receiving a ten thousand mile rope. 】

Li Wei looked in disbelief. Didn't this save 200,000 points!

Ha ha ha ha!

It turns out that he is not unlucky today, today is simply his lucky day!

[Do you want to receive the reward? 】

"receive."

A red, ordinary-looking rope was suspended in the air. He reached out and held the rope in his hand, which always felt unreal.