19

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 19 Purification Potion

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

Lin Wei sat in the car and lifted up her sleeves. Her arms were already bruised and aching.

Fortunately, the bones are fine, just a little skin injury.

Lin Wei didn't want her family to worry, so she planned to go for treatment herself after Wang Yi came out.

After leaving the abandoned parking lot, Lin Wei didn't remember to go back to the base. She couldn't sleep anymore and was very excited now.

Just go hand out leaflets.

Lin Wei asked the system to make another thousand copies, and Lin Wei distributed leaflets as she walked.

Go to places you haven't been to before.

An hour later, the leaflets in Lin Wei's hands were distributed again.

"Rumble..."

The ground began to shake violently, and Lin Wei was stunned. Why was there another earthquake? There is no end.

She asked Karl to drive the car to a flat area, and she planned to wait until the earthquake was over before grabbing a wave of supplies.

You've come, you can't leave empty-handed.

After waiting for almost an hour, the tremor disappeared, and Wang Yi was returned to the back seat by Carl.

He looked in high spirits. Except for the blood stains on his clothes, which showed that he had been injured, there was nothing else.

"This is so amazing! I feel like I just slept for a while, and then I felt no pain at all when I woke up. The wound was completely healed, and there was no scar left."

Such high technology had not existed before, but he would not be stupid enough to ask Lin Wei.

Lin Wei also looked eager to try when she saw this. Although her arm was not seriously injured, it still hurt.

So, she also entered the treatment cabin.

Fortunately, her injuries were not serious and she was sent out after more than ten minutes. The originally bruised skin was now back to normal and the pain disappeared.

This is simply a life-saving weapon!

"Yam, why is such a good thing not sold in the system mall?"

She had already seen that she could only get another treatment cabin by purchasing another S-class tank worth 10 million points.

[Do you think this is Chinese cabbage? This thing is also difficult to obtain in the interstellar world, right? 】

If it had a physical body now, it would definitely roll its eyes.

[By the way, host, I forgot to tell you. The crystal core contains microscopic zombie viruses. Even if it is a small amount, absorbing too much will affect the superpower. It needs to be soaked in purification potion before use. . 】

Lin Wei became anxious when she heard this. Lin Yu might have absorbed the crystal core!

"I'm going, why didn't you tell me earlier?"

[嘤嘤嘤, Im sorry, host, I forgot, I am a novice, I will definitely not forget important things next time. 】

"Just soak it in the purifying potion for the rest, but what about the zombie virus my sister absorbed into her body before?"