151

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 151 Marrow Cleansing Pool Preview

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

The young man raised his eyebrows and said, "I want a star crystal, do you have it?"

For a person who needs genetic medicine, he doesn't think Lin Wei can come up with star crystals.

"Can!"

Nothing else, there are quite a lot of star crystals, but she can't use them now anyway. When she reaches the level, she can dig around the star core.

The young man was shocked, is it really true?

"You...really?"

Generally those who have star crystals will not sell them, but use them for cultivation.

Star crystals are hard to come by!

"Of course, why would I lie to you?"

With that said, Lin Wei took out a lavender star crystal.

As soon as the star crystal came out, the young man quickly asked Lin Wei to put it away.

Fortunately, his stall is relatively remote. If others saw this, he would probably be in trouble.

Lin Wei didn't know why, but she still put the star crystal away.

"Although it is a low-level star crystal, its value is much better than the gene potion. My name is Chi Xiaobai, from Mingwang Star. I will come to the black market next time. Can I exchange ten bottles of low-level gene potion for one star crystal? "

After asking the system and not being deceived, Lin Wei agreed.

"Lin Wei, how many genetic potions do you have?"

"How much do you want? I can change it."

"Of course the more the better."

"Do you have that many star crystals?"

Chi Xiaobai was a little suspicious. This person seemed to be from a lower planet, and he had only broken three gene locks.

Although I dont know why I have the Star Crystal.

"Don't worry, it will definitely be a lot."

"OK!"

Chi Xiaobai is not afraid of being cheated, so lets take a gamble!

Anyway, even if she doesn't have that many star crystals, the genetic medicine he exchanged can be resold without too much loss.

After agreeing to come back in a week, Lin Wei directly withdrew from the plane black market.

The floating cornerstone is finally completed!

Lin Wei couldn't wait to take it out and merged the floating foundation stone with the paradise base.

Suddenly, the entire Paradise Base shook and rose from the ground!

If Lin Wei hadn't said hello in advance, the tenants would have thought there was an earthquake.

After an unknown period of time, the entire Paradise Base actually floated in the air and became an island in the sky.

"Frog Qu, what's going on now?"

Someone looked at the sky dozens of meters high and asked questions.

The next moment, the cable bridge hanging on the ground is connected to the sky rail, and you can reach the ground directly by riding the sky rail.