75

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 75 Liu Hongmei

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"What else are you doing? I'm going to die from the heat."

A girl with short hair was wrapped tightly, with only her eyes exposed.

But it can also be seen that she is very dissatisfied.

"Yes, you are called here to queue up for no reason, just to look like a monkey to others?"

A boy also looked very unhappy. His lips were cracked due to lack of water.

The water superpowers in their team are so hateful that they have to charge for providing water to the team members.

He didn't drink water all day today.

"Everyone, please be patient. I'll show you something good."

Lin didn't like to show off, so he asked people from the logistics department to move the rock fire armor over.

"This is called Rock Fire Armor. It can insulate you from high temperatures after wearing it. If you need it, you can exchange it for ten first-order crystal cores."

"real or fake?"

The short-haired girl questioned, "It's just a set of soft armor. Does it have this effect?"

Lin Xiang smiled slightly and put on a set of rock fire armor and shoes in front of everyone.

Only after he put it on himself did he realize the magic of this rock fire armor.

He is a third-level wood element user. The high temperature does not have a great impact on him, but it also makes him very irritable. But after putting on the rock fire armor, that irritability disappeared immediately.

Moreover, this rock fire armor does not feel any restraint when worn on the body. It is so thin and light that it feels like it is not worn at all.

"Look, do I look better?"

Lin wanted to go to the team of superpowers and let them see the effect of wearing the rock fire armor up close.

"It's true, my face is not red anymore."

A middle-aged woman marveled and looked at Lin Xiang without blinking. The base commander had turned into the pretty boy he was before, which was very good-looking.

"Ahem, right? You need it as soon as possible. There are only five hundred sets."

"I, I, I, I want a set."

The short-haired girl quickly stepped forward, grabbed a handful of crystal cores and placed them in the hands of the head of the logistics department, and then took a set of rock fire armor for herself.

The logistics director was speechless and quickly took a bag and put the crystal core in it.

Then, as if a floodgate had been opened, the superpowers swarmed around the logistics minister, holding a handful of crystal cores in their hands to buy the rock fire armor.

Just like grabbing discounted products in the supermarket.

Lin Wei secretly admired it. She thought that Lin Xiang would have to at least increase the price, but she didn't expect to sell it to them at the original price.