134

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 134: Shark Race

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Hey, you finally remembered me."

As soon as he entered the interstellar mine, he heard the strange and sinister sound of the black dragon.

"I think you feel quite comfortable here."

Although she hasn't been to the Interstellar Mine for a while, she often pays attention to the situation inside.

This guy Heilin is like a duck to water in there. Others are working hard in the first-level mine. This guy can enter the third-level mine in a month. The increase in strength is not a little bit.

"Tch, why are you willing to come to me?"

Although it is very beneficial to its cultivation in this interstellar mine, it is really boring.

I remember that when it was on its own hilltop, there were a bunch of little brothers to relieve its boredom.

Lin Wei smiled slyly: "Hey, no one can forget you if you forget. Come on, I will take you to a good place!"

"Good place? What good place?"

Hearing that Lin Wei said it was a good place, Hei Lin immediately became interested.

"You'll find out if you follow me."

Lin Wei pretended to be mysterious and deceived her first.

One person and one snake were teleported directly into the Red Sea.

"What kind of place is this? It's so hot."

Heilin stuck out his tongue and felt very hot all over his body.

What it hates most is the heat.

"This is the Red Sea, a place formed by the fusion of countless volcanoes."

"No, no, it's too hot. I want to go back!"

"Hey, this place is restricted by rules. You can't go back until a month later."

Lin Wei felt a little guilty, touched Heilin's slippery scales and comforted: "It's only one month, it will pass quickly, there are many good treasures here."

Hei Lin rolled his eyes and almost rolled his eyes to the sky. This stinky woman knew how to bluff people.

There are not even two weeds in this charred and scorched land. What treasures can there be?

Lin Wei took Hei Lin directly to the cave where the Red Prison Flower was discovered.

Sure enough, she saw a red prison flower in full bloom. This place was relatively hidden and few people could come, which was an advantage for her.

"This, what is this? Such a strong power."

Hei Lin looked at the Red Prison Flower in Lin Wei's hand with a look of greed on his face.

"I'm not lying to you, there are good treasures everywhere in this Red Sea."

"This is called the Red Prison Flower. It is one of the specialties in the Red Sea. Eating it can strengthen your body, and not just a little bit."

"Give it to me."

Heilin flicked his tail and wanted to snatch the Red Prison Flower from Lin Wei's hand.