61

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 61 Early Childhood Development Institutions

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Many people got excited when they heard about free accommodation and free food, but it turned out that it was only for the elderly over sixty years old.

"Little girl, thank you for your kindness, but I still have a grandson to take care of, so I can't go."

The old woman looked yearning, but when she saw her little grandson who was less than five years old beside her, she immediately became discouraged.

It would be nice if I could take him with me.

"Grandma, you don't have to worry about this. Our base will also unconditionally train children under the age of ten and send them to early childhood education institutions to exercise their bodies from an early age so that they can be independent in this apocalyptic world when they grow up."

"Don't worry, this early childhood education institution is definitely a good place, and it also upholds open and transparent education. You can visit them at any time."

"That's great! With this training institution, we don't have to worry about going out to collect supplies."

A young mother's eyes were full of joy.

Every time she went out to collect supplies, she had to pay almost half of the supplies as a reward to have someone look after her children.

This base manager Lin is such a kind person, he allows people to babysit for free.

"Yes, yes, and it's free. I can't believe it."

"Don't worry, you can see the children at any time, and the elderly can too, and the base will not restrict their freedom."

"Okay, the elderly over sixty years old should follow Xiang Xueliang, and the children under ten years old should follow Yang Chen."

"Others are checking in, Captain He. As for how to allocate rooms, you decide. Single apartments, double apartments, three-bedroom apartments and one living room are all available, as well as luxury villas with a thousand square meters in the villa area."

The old people and children all left.

He Guangfa, who was escorting the survivors of Shuguang Base this time, took out the list he had prepared long ago.

But it had been disrupted by Lin Wei.

He handed it to Lin Wei and said, "Chief Lin, Mr. Qin gave this to me. I don't know how to arrange it now."

His brain is not particularly good. Although he is an official, he actually retired from the army due to injury before the end of the world.

After the end of the world, he joined the large army.

Lin Wei heard this and took the list.

In fact, this arrangement is very simple. It is based on family as a unit, age as a unit, and men and women as a unit.

More than 300 rooms have been arranged for a thousand people.

Excluding the elderly and children who just left, there are actually about 300 rooms left.

But almost all of them are one, and a few are two.

One set was not enough, but fortunately she unlocked area seven in advance.