13

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 13 The First Tenant

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

He's already used to it.

Without looking any further, he filled his backpack with everything he needed. Just when the backpack was full, a black shadow came towards him. He subconsciously wanted to avoid it but heard Lin Wei's clear voice: "Go on."

Zhou Rui took the black hiking bag and continued to fill it.

Lin Wei also piled items on the under-filled shelves and put them into her backpack.

Especially the mountains of milk, she piled them on a shelf and put them into her backpack. Xiaoyu was still growing, so the milk couldn't be cut off.

I guess they thought the milk was too heavy, so no one took it.

The supermarket is very big, and it is very easy to encounter love around the corner, so Lin Wei is always vigilant and gives zombies a stick when they see them in the supermarket.

It was already two o'clock in the afternoon, and she was so hungry that her chest pressed against her back. She took a bag of bread, opened it, and ate it. When she choked, she took a bottle of yogurt to neutralize it.

Zhou Rui has already packed the two bags. At this moment, his young face is full of exhaustion.

"That's almost it. Let's go."

After eating the bread, Lin Wei said

There was no room left in her backpack, and she didn't plan to raid the supermarket any more, so she had to leave some for others.

Just as he was about to walk out of the supermarket, suddenly, the shelves in the entire supermarket shook, and Lin Wei's pupils shrank.

"run!"

It's an earthquake!

She just heard from her mother yesterday that there was an earthquake, and it happened again today!

The two of them ran outside at a sprint speed of 800 meters. Lin Wei saw that he was slowly taking the backpack on Zhou Rui's chest with one hand, and climbed up the stairs in a few seconds.

When she ran outside the mall, the earthquake became more and more intense. Before she could look any further, she asked Karl to open the car and the two of them quickly fled in.

Even after getting in the car, Lin Wei still felt lingering fear.

Looking out through the car window, I can see that some houses are of poor quality and the glass is broken.

"Carl, go back to base."

Lin Wei directly asked Karl to navigate back to the base. Nowhere is safe now, and the base is the safest.

"It was much stronger than yesterday's earthquake."

Zhou Rui patted his chest. They all thought they would be buried in the dormitory yesterday, but they didn't expect that the earthquake was not strong.

But what happened today was so terrifying. He could feel the vibrations on the ground now, and his calves couldn't help but feel weak.

Fortunately, the S-class tank was not affected. Lin Wei once again saw the power of the tank. Due to the earthquake, many obstacles appeared on the road, especially many street lamps that collapsed and were lying on the road.