32

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 32 Flying Shadow Boots

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

It should also be a zombie, but it was three meters tall, with two eyes as big as fists. Unlike other zombies, its eyes were copper-yellow.

"Yam, do you know what's going on with that tall zombie?"

[The host is big, that is the zombie commander. Among a thousand zombies, one zombie commander will inevitably be born. They are naturally warlike and will frequently organize ordinary zombies to attack humans. 】

[They have huge bodies, have more than two kinds of superpowers, are somewhat intelligent, and have some special powers derived from their bodies, making them difficult to deal with. 】

[But dont worry, its power does not exceed the second level. 】

Lin Wei breathed a sigh of relief, that's good.

"Then isn't this more difficult to deal with than the half-zombie?"

[No, although the zombie commander can control ordinary zombies, their IQs are not high and their lifespan is very short. They will die within three months. 】

[Half-corpse people are completely different. Not only do they have super long lifespans and unlimited growth talents, but they also have very high IQs, higher than ordinary humans! 】

Lin Wei silently looked at Mengmeng, who was chewing her fingernails beside her. Is this girl very intelligent?

"Sister, what's wrong? Do you need me to go out and fuck them?"

Zhao Mengmeng looked eager to try.

"No need to."

This girl has been following him out recently, and her personality has changed.

I'm really afraid that I will harm this girl.

Although with Mengmeng's strength, the zombie commander is probably no match for her, and the half-zombie has the natural ability to control zombies. It is better to say that it is control, but it is better to say that the zombies have to surrender.

But she wanted to see what the base's defense was like.

This chain bridge is also within the scope of the base, so zombies are prohibited from passing through, unless these zombies can break the reinforced restrictions on the chain bridge.

A group of black zombies frantically attacked the chain bridge, but the bridge remained motionless.

The zombie leader roared angrily, pulled away the zombies in front of him, and angrily hammered the chain bridge with his fist.

Useless.

Lin Wei curled her lips. Unless the zombie leader kept attacking here for ten days and a half, there was no way he could come in.

When she has points, she can buy seven or eight D-class turrets and directly bomb these zombies. That would be a great experience.

The tenants upstairs looked at the scene next to the chain bridge with fear.

Tenant Channel: "I'll go, what the hell is that? It's such a big piece."

"But our bridge is so strong, it won't budge even when attacked by so many zombies."