155

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 155: Interstellar Antique Museum

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

She is very stressed now, the gates of heaven are wide open, and the invasion from outside has come true.

Shang is just an insignificant spy. It won't be long before the invaders will come back, but they don't know how much time is left for them.

If you want to know, you can only see if the little sheep can predict it.

It's useless to think too much, the genetic potion in her hand is only enough for her to upgrade to the eleventh level.

She asked the system that if she wanted to break the fifth-day genetic lock, she would need an intermediate genetic potion.

With points in hand, Lin Wei continues to be a gambler.

"Yam, start a hundred consecutive draws!"

【Ding! Obtain Eastern Star Region Route Map Fragment ×1]

【Ding! Obtain floating tree seeds ×100]

【Ding! Obtain Star Energy Mine ×10]

【Ding! Obtain star gravity crystal fragment ×1]

【Ding! Thank you for your patronage×96]

"Eastern Star Region route map? Does Blue Star belong to the Eastern Star Region?"

[Yes, host. Collect eight Eastern Star Region route maps to synthesize a complete route map, so that you will not get lost in the endless galaxy in the Eastern Star Region. 】

That's a good thing. Everyone knows the importance of maps.

As for the Star Energy Mine, it is a precious ore mined in the Star Mine, but she works for others, and the ore inside does not belong to her.

Moreover, this kind of ore is not sold in the plane mall, let alone the system mall.

continue! Hundreds of draws in a row!

【Ding! Obtain SSS level life puppet ×1]

【Ding! Obtain star gravity crystal fragment ×1]

【Ding! Obtain Star Energy Mine ×10]

【Ding! Obtain a hundred times accelerator × 1]

【】

Lin Wei was stunned. Today and yesterday were pretty good.

Just one SSS-level life puppet was enough to make back the original investment, and even make hundreds of times, or more than thousands of times.

After looking at the introduction, isn't this tailor-made for the SSS-level sacrificial spirit she got?

As the name suggests, the life puppet is a puppet without a soul. As long as the sacrificial spirit is put into the puppet, it is equivalent to having an SSS-level combat power!

Next time a war leader comes, I will beat him until his mother doesn't even recognize him.

There is also a 100x accelerator!

This is simply a huge BUG

As long as you are within the coverage of the 100x accelerator, the time flow inside is a hundred times faster than the outside world.