31

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 31 Zombie Commander

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Sister, you are so awesome!"

Lin Yu looked at Lin Wei with admiration.

Zhou Shuhua also looked at Lin Wei with pride, as if to say, my daughter is the best.

Lin Wei, on the other hand, was confused. Is she cheating today?

Although her strength has reached the second level, in fact, her original physical fitness is not very good, and can even be described as poor.

Let's put it this way, he has no athletic ability or fighting talent.

But today's move seemed like she had been practicing for a long time.

He shook his head and stopped thinking about it.

After training, Lin Wei returned home and asked the system: "Yam, do you know why I am so powerful all of a sudden?"

【Ding! It is confidential and cannot be answered. 】

Lin Wei was even more confused. What does this have to do with confidentiality? She vaguely felt that this matter might not be that simple.

But she soon felt relieved. Whatever it was, she would always know what she was supposed to know, so why bother asking for trouble.

Lin Wei's greatest advantage is probably her ability to see things.

After resting for a while, Lin Wei began to strengthen the base buildings, the first one being the chain bridge.

The second level strengthening of the iron chain bridge costs two thousand points, which is still within the affordable range.

There are currently three buildings. The second level enhancement of one building only costs 2,000 points, and the total cost of three buildings is 6,000 points.

Then there are supermarkets and restaurants, no matter how big or small, all of them are worth 2,000 points.

After all enhancements were completed, Lin Wei discovered that there was still a one-click enhancement function, and she was alarmed.

Now that there are a lot of people in the base, the purchasing power is naturally not small.

She now has more than 200,000 yuan in savings, most of which comes from rent and income from supermarkets.

The troublesome thing is that ever since Mengmeng ate fresh chicken, she has to eat two of them every day!

She couldn't supply it at all, and the original twenty roosters were almost gone in just a few days after they grew up.

Fortunately, as her personal level improved, the animal husbandry park also automatically upgraded, and the area expanded several times. However, you can't tell that the area has expanded from the outside. You can only feel it when you enter it.

The current level is 2, and the upper limit of the number of chickens raised is 1,000.

She purchased eight hundred roosters outright and the rest were hens.

Not only that, but they also bought a thousand ducks and geese each, more males than females.

The upper limit of the number of cattle raised is ten, so Lin Wei purchased eight more cattle and one cow.