44

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 44: Establishing Prestige (1)

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Lin Wei was secretly frightened, this was life-threatening.

She was a little angry. Although it was strictly forbidden for tenants to kill each other, there were still people who dared to commit crimes.

If Yang Chen hadn't run fast and rescued the people, I'm afraid none of these four people would have been able to escape!

If someone dies in her base, she will also be affected a lot.

The murderer must be found in this matter!

The evil of human nature can be vividly reflected everywhere, and the end of the world has infinitely magnified the ugliness of human nature.

If it weren't for the fact that everyone had food and drink in her base, so the sense of crisis wasn't very strong, I'm afraid...

"You did a good job in this matter. I originally promised to give you the third-level defensive armor. I will replace it with the fourth-level defensive armor for you as a reward."

Lin Wei patted Yang Chen on the shoulder happily. This employee was well found. After all, Yang Chen's only job was to distribute leaflets and pick up tenants.

There is no need for him to risk his life to do such a thing.

And he can do things for himself spontaneously. The boss will not want this kind of employee.

But Lin Wei would not treat this child badly.

"Hey, thank you Sister Lin Wei. This is what I should do, but can you replace the fourth-level defensive armor with two pieces of third-level defensive armor?"

"You want to give it to Brother Xiang, right?"

Lin Wei was a little touched. The two masters and apprentices really had a deep relationship, but they agreed to level 4. Level 3 defensive armor was sold to tenants for only 20,000 points, while level 4 was sold to tenants for 100,000 points. The gap was too big. .

"Hehe, yes."

Yang Chen touched his ears embarrassedly, and then said: "It's okay if it doesn't work, I'll just ask."

His family members were all gone, and Teacher Xiang risked his life to bring them here. He would never forget this kindness for the rest of his life.

The teacher's superpower has almost no attack power, so he thought that the third-level armor would also be useful for the teacher.

"The price of level 4 defensive armor is several times that of level 3. Let's do this. I'll give you one level 4 and one level 3. I'm very optimistic about you, and I decided to make you the captain of my escort team. What do you think?"

Yang Chen's eyes widened, is there such a good thing?

What do you think? He stared wide-eyed, thinking that my sister would not be at a loss if she chose me.

Yang Chen's eyes exuded a determined light: "I, I am still at the first level, but I will work hard!"

And he is not far from the second level.

"Okay, I will talk to you about the specific matters of forming the escort team after I resolve this matter."

Wang Dayou looked scared at the moment. If these children were gone, he would feel guilty as a ghost.