94

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 94 Asking for help

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Zhao Qi said: "Brother, leave one for me."

It's not that he has no points left, it's mainly because he feels that Jun Hao will fight him to the end.

Isn't it worth it?

Jun Hao glanced at him and said, "Everyone depends on his ability."

Zhao Qi gritted his teeth when he heard this, OK! Dry!

So, the two of them fought for it, and the second mutant bird was auctioned for a high price of 10 million.

The third one was snapped up by Zhao Qi for 15 million points.

Zhao Qi looked at Jun Hao provocatively, I have a lot of money.

Jun Hao curled his lips and smiled and ignored it.

The main event is here.

"Finally, the most powerful mutant bird in today's auction, the golden eagle!"

As Lin Wei's voice sounded, the golden eagle was brought up. Its majestic body instantly attracted everyone's attention.

"I'll go, it's so cool!"

"Uuuuuuuah, I really want to have it too."

"It will definitely fall into the hands of Jun Hao and Zhao Qi, but I don't know who paid the higher price."

"I think it's Zhao Qi. Although it's the end of the world now, it seems that his family's wealth is still there."

"Tch, I think it's Jun Hao. Behind him is the entire Shuguang Base. Although the Shuguang Base has been moved to the Paradise Base, their main strength is still gathered together."

"..."

"The starting price for the golden eagle is 500,000 yuan, and each bid increase must not be less than 50,000 yuan. Now, the auction begins!"

"Ten million."

Zhao Qi was the first to raise the sign this time and raised the price as soon as he came. It seemed that he was too lazy to waste time. After all, there was only one opponent in this competition.

"Fifteen million."

"Twenty million."

"Twenty-five million."

"thirty million!"

"Thirty-five million."

"Jun Hao, you are so cruel!"

Zhao Qi was so angry that he wanted to hit someone. Although he had money, he was angry because he had not prepared enough this time.

Go and move the Zhao familys treasures over tomorrow!

Jun Hao rolled his eyes at him and was very dissatisfied with Zhao Qi. If it weren't for him, this golden eagle would have been captured within 20 million.

However, at this price, the Golden Eagle is worth it.

Lin Wei happily handed over the mutated bird, and directly received nearly 200 million points from an auction.

After the auction ended, she went to Element City.

Use the collected materials to create a wood realm, and then directly throw a hundred of the recovered mutant plant crystal nuclei into it.