113

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 113 Star Core

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Soon, as more and more tenants entered the water realm, more and more bubbles appeared, glowing with a mysterious light in the endless deep sea.

This water realm can not only practice, but also fight.

Wang Shishi sat cross-legged inside the bubble, and a blue light curtain appeared in front of her. There were many numbers on it, including her own number, 01.

The other numbers represent other tenants.

Challenge mode is also displayed on it.

There are even levels for them.

After choosing a challenge, the two people's bubbles will come together, and then separate again after the winner is determined.

But few people would choose the challenge mode, because their current levels are not very high, and they all want to practice for a while, and then choose the challenge to test their strength after three days.

On the other side, Lin Wei came to the mutant zoo and found the termite queen.

Give it an order to take its children and grandchildren to find space mines.

In this way, the efficiency will become very high. After all, the number of its descendants is indeed very large. After all are dispatched, only a vast expanse of white can be seen.

Lin Wei nodded with satisfaction. In this way, she should be able to find the next space mine soon. She didn't have much space mine in her hand.

Its really not enough to support Youyou in finding the Snow Mountain Spiritual Pond.

Jun Hao and others, who had been in the Red Sea for a month and a half, finally came out and swaggered through the market with the lava mammoth.

But the tenants in the base were jealous. Knowing that they were brought from the Red Sea, they all couldn't wait to go to the Red Sea, hoping to find their own mutant beasts.

"Here I go, a lava mammoth just came here. What is this?"

Someone in the crowd looked at the unknown creature next to Lin Xiang and asked.

I saw a strange-looking but very domineering mutant beast standing majestically next to Lin Xiang.

"Why do I look a bit like a dinosaur? Isn't this thing extinct? Why does it still appear?"

"Leader of the Linchuan Alliance, what on earth is this?"

"It's called the Fire Tyrannosaurus Rex, and it took me a long time to get it."

Lin Xiang looked arrogant at this moment, and his eyes showed unconcealable pride.

He has always been calm, but after getting this Fire Tyrannosaurus Rex, he couldn't be calm at all.

Of course he also knew that this thing should be extinct. Why it appeared in the sub-sea, he didn't know.

But now this Fire Tyrannosaurus Rex is his, and that's enough.

Like Jun Hao's lava mammoth, they are both fifth-level mutant beasts.

Because of this Fire Tyrannosaurus, many of his alliance members were injured, and he had to compensate them well.