141

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 141 Wang Han

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsnext chapterAdd bookshelf

The little girl's name was Wang Yufei. Lin Wei saw that she was very cold, so she put on a smaller version of the cold-proof armor and asked the other children to wait for her on the flying boat. On the flying boat, they could not feel the cold outside.

Everyone at the Long'an base was wrapped up like rice dumplings, but they were still stamping their feet in the cold.

After passing through several avenues and several paths, we finally arrived at our destination.

It's said to be a residence, but it's actually just a tent with some air leakage.

It's really pitiful and sad that an injured person lives here.

People who have no value become abandoned children.

No wonder the other children wore very little, but Wang Yufei wore very little. It turned out that there was no one to protect her. If she had come a few days later, this little girl would probably be gone too.

"Ahem, housing at the base is also relatively tight, so..."

Lin Wei said nothing, opened the tent and walked in. She saw a young man wrapped in a somewhat worn quilt, with only a blue-black face exposed.

It seems that the poison has entered his heart and he will not survive tonight.

Fortunately, he met her. Lin Wei took out a bottle of spiritual spring water, held the boy's chin, and poured it into him without being gentle.

Because the poisoning was too deep, one or two drops of Spirit Spring water had little effect, so she drank a bottle.

My flesh hurts.

She's selling every drop of it for 100,000 points. When this guy is ready, he has to spit it out.

"Ahem"

"elder brother!"

Wang Yufei looked at Wang Han who had woken up on the bed with a look of surprise. His originally dark complexion was slowly fading away, revealing his original white and tender skin.

Xiao Peng looked on blankly, is this good?

All the healing powers that were deployed in the base at the beginning were of no use, but they will be fine just now? What kind of elixir was he drinking?

Wang Han also had a look of disbelief on his face after he woke up. He originally thought that he would definitely die. If he hadn't thought that his sister would have no one to take care of him, he probably wouldn't be able to survive now.

"I saved you."

Wang Han stood up and said: "I, Wang Han, will remember the life-saving grace in my heart."

"You don't need to keep it in mind. From today on, your life is mine."

Just kidding, how can such a genius do it if he doesn't join him under his command?

Xiao Peng pursed his lips but didn't say anything. He was too embarrassed to say that Wang Han was from their base.

Wang Han was stunned for a moment, then said firmly: "As long as it doesn't hurt my sister, no matter what you ask me to do, I, Wang Han, will never say a word no."