87

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 87: Iron-armored Flame-winged Insect

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Lin Wei glanced over, and the six burly men with their hands and feet bound shrank back.

"We really don't know. We only know that the boss has two powers, but he has never used them in front of us."

It seems that he is not lying. This Long Lifeng must be a very deep man.

"Let's go down and take a look. Leave two people here to watch and take him with you."

Lin Wei pointed at the leading man.

Yang Chen immediately lifted the leading man up. The entrance to the basement was in the corner of the room. Li Yang stepped forward and lifted the floor, revealing the stairs going down.

Yang Chen took the lead and stepped in with the leading man, followed closely by Li Yang.

Everyone walked away one after another.

After going down the stairs, there was a long corridor, pitch black with no light at all.

They could only take out their flashlights to shine.

Passing through the corridor is a very large cave. It is quite bright inside. The magma is flowing and the temperature rises instantly.

The strong smell of blood came, and Lin Wei couldn't help but cover her nose.

"Let me go, what is this!"

Yang Chen, who was walking in front, cursed and took a few steps back, looking at the soles of his feet with disgust.

He almost made him vomit, and the soles of his feet were covered with thick dark red mucus, which looked a bit like blood.

Zhao Mengmeng's eyes were shining with desire. If Lin Wei hadn't noticed something was wrong with her and held her back, she would have rushed over.

Lin Wei frowned, looking at the large pool of dark red mucus not far away, which was still squirming, as if it was alive, and felt nauseated.

Her intuition told her that this was not a good thing.

"Tell me what this is."

Yang Chen shook the scarred man vigorously.

"Take it easy, I'll say it."

The scarred man felt like his brains were about to be shaken out. How could this kid be so strong?

Half of his face is swollen now, and he can't speak clearly.

very painful.

Everyone looked at the scarred man.

"Ahem, these are all purified from the blood of mutated beasts. It requires a third-level or above fire superpower to smelt them with magma to have such activity."

"What's it for?"

Although this pool of mucus looks very active, it doesn't have any offensive power, right? Do you want to use this disgusting enemy?

Huh.

"Sister Weiwei, this smells so good."

Zhao Mengmeng wanted to break away from Lin Wei, but she couldn't.