40

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 40: Accepting Survivors of Furukawa Base

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

After hearing what the long-faced young man said, Yang Chen was a little surprised. He didn't expect them to have such a difficult life.

Yang Song's not pretty face was pleading: "Brother Yang Chen, my name is Yang Song. After all, we are still brothers. I think you are also a kind-hearted person. There is no need to lie to us. You The content on this leaflet is probably true, can you save the people in our Gujiang base?"

They ate Yang Chen's food and didn't feel any discomfort.

"As you can see, there are conditions for staying in Paradise Base."

Yang Chen was a little embarrassed. He was very willing to help Gujiang Base, but this was Sister Lin Wei's territory and he couldn't make the decision for her.

"Don't worry, little brother Yang Chen, we don't have crystal cores, but there must be a lot of gold."

After all, they are an official base. When they were initially preparing, they brought a lot of strategic materials, including gold, but because they were not the military, they did not have thermal weapons.

Because the base was divided, too much food was lost. In the end, I didnt dare to eat enough, for fear that I wouldnt have anything to eat later.

Yang Chen asked: "How many people are there in your base?"

"With the five of us, there are a total of 626 people. But I have to go back and discuss it with the base commander first. Can you wait for us for a while?"

Yang Chen nodded and said, "Okay, I'll wait for you in the car."

"Okay, let's go back right now."

Yang Song took a few people back to the Gujiang base.

Yang Chen sat in the car and sent a message to Lin Wei through the Paradise Card.

[Yang Chen: Sister Lin Wei, the people at Gujiang Base may want to move all the people into the base. There are 626 people in total. 】

[Lin Wei: Okay, I understand, Ill come over first. 】

Lin Wei was watching TV. After receiving Yang Chen's message, she got up from the sofa and changed her clothes.

There are so many people and their cars are not enough.

At that time, you can let those who can drive get on the bus first and go to the city to find some buses.

As soon as I left the base, I found that many people were learning to drive in the open space outside, and they also drew lines in a stylish manner.

Not bad, not bad, we all know we have made progress.

Lin Wei didn't look much. She took out the tank from her backpack and got on the bus. The destination was Gu Jiang Base.

Inside the Gujiang base.

"Xiao Yang, why are you back?"

Base director Zhou Hongyang asked with a puzzled look on his face, and then his face became anxious.

"Have the mutated birds not left yet? What should we do? We don't have much food. We can only sustain the entire base for three days at most."

"Basic Commander, don't worry, the mutated birds have flown away. This is why we are back."