118

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 118 The Water Realm Opens

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

Back at the base, Lin Wei returned home, took a comfortable bath, and ate her mother's braised pork ribs and her favorite spicy chicken.

"Sister, Huaisha's reputation has become very high recently. Many tenants are queuing up to see him."

Lin Yu on the side had a smile on her face and seemed very happy.

Lin Wei swallowed the food in her mouth and joked: "What? You can't even squeeze in."

The permissions she gave Lin Yu and Mom were unimpeded in the base, so naturally this kind of thing would not happen.

"Hehe, that's not the case. I'm just thinking about how good-looking he is. What will the other sharks look like?"

I have to say that Lin Yu is a perfect face control.

Speaking of Huaisha, Lin Wei also suddenly thought that she kept Huaisha in the mutant zoo, which seemed to have restricted his growth.

So, after eating, she went to the mutant zoo and found Huaisha.

"In the future, you can come here if you want. You can enter the water realm at other times. Your strength will grow only there."

"Thank you."

Huaisha looked surprised, and then sincerely thanked him.

Lin Wei saved him and he had nothing to repay, but he didn't expect that she was still making plans for her future.

His heart felt warm. For him who had been living alone, it was the first time he felt warm.

After leaving the Mutated Zoo, she went to the Level 2 Wood Realm and planted the Life Crystal Tree in the center of the floating forest.

She thought, this life crystal tree is so powerful, maybe it can also benefit the floating tree.

I don't know if it was her illusion, but as soon as the life crystal tree was planted, she felt more comfortable in the second-level woodland, and her whole body was in a state of ecstasy.

She squinted her eyes and unknowingly fell asleep next to the Crystal Tree of Life.

When I woke up again, it was already the next day.

Lin Wei was a little confused. Why did she fall asleep here?

She rubbed her eyes, took out the crystal rewarded by the system, and placed it under the life crystal tree to catch the dripping source of life.

It would be a pity if the source of life fell into the ground. This source of life can only be collected with this special crystal cup.

looking forward to.

After a good sleep, I felt very energetic.

She had to hurry up and find the Snow Mountain Spiritual Pond.

Ten days later

Lin Wei received good news and found a space mine.

It was not that far from the base, so she quickly asked the escort to take people to protect the mine, and then recruited space superpowers to mine.

The space mine obtained this time, except for the reward to the space superpower user, is not going to be sold. She has to see if it is enough to build the floating cornerstone.